Stay With Me

Jeremy's P.O.V

It'd been two weeks since the accident. I hadn't seen Anarchy since that first day in the hospital and I had so much drugs in me I can barely remember what was said. I sure as hell had no idea where we stood with each other and it was driving me insane. 

I made my way to her house determind to make things right between us. As I got to her door though I hesitated.

What if she doesn't want me any more? What if she truely hates me? It'd break my heart if I looked in her eyes and saw nothing.

Putting my fears aside I knocked on her door.

"Coming!" I heard her yell from inside. She opened the door smiling stopping the moment she saw me. "Oh, hi Jeremy," she said looking down,

"Can we talk?" I asked.

"Okay," She nodded holding the door open for me to walk in. I sat down on the couch in her lounge waiting for her to join me.

"Would you like anything to drink?" She asked.

"No thank you," I said shaking my head. She sat down opposite me. 

We sat there in an awkward silence for a few minutes before she broke the silence.

"You wanted to talk so talk."

"I'm sorry I didn't trust you Ana. It's just... I don't even know whatI was thinking. When Jasey made up all those lies all I could think of was how you wont say you don't love me and-"

"Just because I don't believe in love doesn't mean I would EVER cheat on someone! Especially not you! I've grown up believing 'love' is something you feel for someone you'll be with forever but I've never meet two people I believe should or will be together forever. NO one. They may want to be together forever at that point in their lives or even for years but eventually that feeling goes away. They no longer want to be together. Another reason I don't believe in 'love' is because everyone has a different meaning for what love means. Telling someone you 'love' them could mean anything. If you were to tell someone you love them how are they suppose to know what you mean? They could think you mean something completely different then you do. You want to know how I feel about you Jeremy? You're the first thing I think about when I wake up, the last thing I think about before I go to sleep and all I think about all day. When I'm not with you all I can think about is how much I wish I was and when I am with you all I can think about is how much I don't want to leave. Even if I did believe in love I wouldn't say 'I love you' because for me the word 'love' is too inadequate a word to describe how I feel about you."

I could tell she was trying to hold back tears. I moved to hug her but she moved away so I sat back down.

"Ana... I didn't know. Please, give me a second chance, let me prove that you are everything to me. Please Ana. Stay with me." I begged.

"How do I know I can trust you again? Hell how do I know you trust me enough not to go believing lies people may try tell you just to try pull us apart?"

"I was stupid. I let fear of losing you get in the way of the truth. I promise. From now on I'll trust you no matter what. I know love doesn't really mean much to you. But I promise to me it means that you are everything to me. The only person I want to be with. I can't promise it's what I'll always want. But right now in this moment I can't picture myself with anyone else but you. Even the thought of being with someone else is inconceivable. Can we start over again? Will you be my girlfriend Anarchy?"

"Okay," she said a little unsure. I pulled her into my arms pressing my lips to hers. When I pulled away she had a huge grin on her face.

"I missed you Ana," I said smiling.

"I missed you too," she said kissing me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  A/N Sorry it's so short. But considering I haven't updated all year I thought something was better than nothing. I think I'll actually start updating frequently now. I want to finish a story for once. No promises though =p 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Sep 08, 2012 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

If It Means A Lot To You...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें