You're grinning like a fool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Anarchy's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked to my locker to put my books away. I opened it and a single fluro-yellow post-it note was stuck to the door. "'And I'll make her mine, the one I sing about all the time' ever since the day I meet you I've known you're the one I want to be with, go to Belle's locker" was written on it.I took the note with me. The halls were empty as I walked, guess I was wagging class then. When I got to Belle's locker another post-it note was stuck to the door saying, "'Is there any place you'd rather be other than here?' There's no one I want to be with except for you. Go to the cafeteria and check the bottom of our table." 

I spent the whole period walking around the school collecting different post-it notes. I was sent to the gym, multiple lockers, the front office, and the hockey field. The last note I collected was on the windshield of my car, it said, "'I wish you could see you're face right now 'cause you're grinning like a fool' go to you're locker." After I read it I realised I was in fact 'grinning like a fool' and it just made my smile grow bigger. I started walking back as the bell rang signalling a class change. Within the five minutes it took me to walk back to my locker, the halls had emptied yet again.  As I turned the final corner I saw Jeremy standing in the middle of the hallway. He was holding an acoustic guitar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Jeremy's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as I saw Ana turn the corner, I felt my nerves set in. But, I breathed in a deep gulp of air and felt them subside. I began strumming my guitar. I had chosen to sing a small quotation that explained my thoughts to Ana. "Even though she doesn't believe in love he's determined to call her bluff." I could see that Anarchy had begun to slightly tear up. But I continued,  "who could deny these butterflies? They're filling his gut. Waking the neighbours, unfamiliar faces. He pleads, oh he tries but he's only denied now he's dying to get inside."

I stopped playing and walked up to her. I stood a single meter away from her to be safe. "Ana, I know you don't believe in love, and I respect that," I began. " So, I'm going to use the other 'L-word'. Ana, I like you."

She threw herself at me and hugged me, "I like you, too. And I'm sorry about our fight."

I wrapped my arms around her before pulling her into a deep kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Alex's P.O.V!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Adrian's gay you know," Belle whispered into my ear. I quickly turned my head to look at her but before I could reply Kyle showed up.

"Hey sluts!" He yelled out to us. Belle, Josh, Adrian, Max, Jeremy, Anarchy and I were all hanging out at the park and had been waiting for him to show up. "Look what I got," he held up a bottle of vodka and a couple packets of skittles. "We, my friends, are making skittle vodka," he said grinning like it was the most amazing idea in the world.

"What the hell is skittle vodka?" Max asked.

"It's where you have a bottle of vodka," he held up the bottle of vodka to emphasize what he was saying. "and a packet of skittles, but you only use one colour or it goes all gross, and you put said skittles into the bottle of vodka, let it sit for a while and then voilà, you have skittle vodka!"