••• Chapter 15 •••

A/N: Hey guys. I just wanted to inform you guys about a slight change. Originally when I wrote this, I made Tobias 18 and Tris 16. I've changed my mind since I want Tobias to still be in school for another year. So now Tobias is 17 instead. Tris is still 17 (because she had her birthday), but she's still younger than Tobias. His birthday is in September. :) IF YOU'RE A NEW READER I HAVE CHANGED IT IN THE STORY NOW! Anyway, onto the chapter!

March 30
3 months (big time skip)

Holy crap.

I'm not quite sure when time started to speed up, but it happened. Yet, at the same time, it's so slow. There's exactly three months left until I get to be wrapped in my boyfriend's arms, and I get more anxious -and excited- as the days pass.

Christina is really excited to meet Tobias because she says that he's the best thing that's ever happened to me. The weirdest part is that it's true. When I first messaged him that day, I didn't expect anything besides an answer to my simple question about his account. That's all it was supposed to be. That's all it was at first.

Next thing I knew, about a week later, he asked me a question. That turned into a conversation, and we continued to talk. Within a month, he was my best friend. I talked to him about things I never thought I would share, and he did the same.

I never would've thought that one question I asked would lead to meeting the love of my life, and that person becoming my boyfriend.

I really do love him.

Christina always tells me that she sees my eyes light up every time my phone dings. She says that she noticed the way that light brightens if it's Tobias but dims if it's someone else.

He just makes me so happy.

I don't realize that I've drifted away from reality until a ball of paper hits me in the face. I snap my head to the side, seeing my somewhat annoyed best friend looking at me accusingly.

"We're supposed to be studying," she points out, "not thinking about boyfriends across the country."

"I wasn't-" Christina interrupts me by raising her eyebrows. I remain silent.

"Exactly." She smirks victoriously.

I roll my eyes and mutter, "Shut up." I pick up the paper wad that is now beside me and throw it back at her.

She moves her body slightly. "Hey!" she shouts with a laugh after it barely missed her shoulder.

"I have an idea," I say. "I know you came over to study, but it's Friday. How about we do that later? Let's talk instead."

"I like that idea." She closes her textbook and we gather our papers.

>>>

"Now who's talking about boyfriends?" I tease after Christina tells me a story about her date with Will last night.

She huffs, but a chuckle escapes her lips anyway.

My phone vibrates on my nightstand, and I pick it up.

"There's that light I was talking about," she says with a laugh.

I look down at my screen.

"And it got brighter," she says. "Tobias?"

"Obviously." I turn my screen so she can see his FaceTime request.

"Answer, answer, answer," she says excitedly, dramatically clapping her hands.

"Okay!" I giggle and click accept, waiting for the call to connect.

Tobias' face appears on the screen and I smile even wider.

"Hey," I say 

"What's up, babe?"

I'm about to answer when Christina moves her head over the camera quickly and happily announces her presence. "I'm here too!"

"Hey, Chris," he acknowledges, chuckling.

"Move your fat head," I say pushing her away. "He's mine."

"I've got my own," she defends, standing up. "I'm going to the bathroom."

Once she gets to the bathroom -It's connected to my bedroom- I her the door close.

I sigh. "Sorry about that," I tell Tobias.

"It's-" He is once again stopped mid-sentence by Christina's shouting.

"And you two better not be having phone sex when I get out!"

A/N: What is this? This is awful. Now y'all know more about how Fourtris met.

Word count: 596
Updated on 03/29/19