22 - Confessions

"Lyn- Oh..."

Stopping my conversation with my classmates, I looked at Jimin peeking through the door.

"Oh, Jimin," I said while taking quick steps towards him. A joyous smile was starting to spread on my face ever so naturally upon seeing him. "Did you need something?"

He shook his hands. "No, it's fine. I can wait until you're done talking to them."

His eyes formed those crescent shapes again as that childish, warm smile that I had come to adore decorated his endearing features.

My heart fluttered.

Why was it that every time he said something, smiled at me, or even appeared before me, I was getting more and more attached to him?

Even his sneaky and shameless remarks that made me nervous all the time became something that I got used to and had come to love.

I was falling deeper and deeper in love with him...

...Is that right?

"It's okay, Jimin," one of the girls exclaimed while the others giggled. "Our talk just ended. She's all yours."

She winked at me and I became flustered.

With a light chuckle, he said, "Well then, shall we go?"

"Go? Go where?"

"Um..." he drawled, his eyes darting around the classroom. "I wanted to do some research... at the cinema, watching a movie."

I snorted.

Just say you want to go on a date, you wuss...

He widened his eyes, blinking them repeatedly while an obvious blush adorned his soft cheeks. "That wasn't what I was thinking about!"

"Who wants to bet that they're watching an r-rated movie and that research involves two person," Rena blurted out.

My cheeks flushed as I glared at the girls. "What the heck?! It's not like that! Stop it!"

I suddenly felt someone's warm breath against my ear, and my back touching a firm chest. His hands slithered around my waist, pulling me closer.

"On second thought, that sounds interesting," Jimin whispered seductively, his lips slightly grazing my ear, and I felt goosebumps crawl all over my body.

I, a blushing mess, pushed his face away from me and hissed, "Don't you dare, you pervert!"

He cackled while stumbling backwards and I swore my heart was beating irregularly.

🌹🌹🌹

"This movie is really scary, but since you're so into it, I'm not trying to cover my face the whole time, but- WHAT IS THAT?"

I shut my eyes in exasperation, feeling my blood beginning to boil.

Ever since the start of the movie, he had been bothering me nonstop and I was starting to get sick of it.

"A zombie, Jimin. Now, can you-"

"Oh my gosh, Lyn," he exclaimed while hitting my arm. "That woman got bitten by that animal! No!"

The people sitting on the front looked back at us, throwing weird and annoyed glares, and I chuckled nervously.

Jimin! If you don't shut the fuck up right now, I will leave immediately!