I went in the house and straight to my room. Me and my mom have a unspoken rule that if she has company then dont bother them unless its a real emergency.

I got on my instagram and looked for what would be popping off tonight.  It is a friday so I know somebody got something going on. 

"Who the fuck is choppa?" I mumbled, seeing that it was a party at his house tonight. The caption said dm for addy and the person who posted it was always liking my pictures so I asked.

I got out the shower and it was around 8:45 I seen I had a dm with the addy and a text from my neighbor. I quickly saved her number and texted her back.

SamBam : Whats the move

to SamBam : Get dressed, house party at 10. 

diego_bloodmoney : 99876 Waterbend rd. 10pm.

My hair was washed and curling up so I just slicked it up into a ponytail, swooping my edges. I then did my eyebrows and proceeded to my closet to find something to wear. I just picked a simple outfit, put some lipgloss on and grabbing my keys and leaving out.

I know, Im kind of grown for 16 but Im not out here fuck an dsucking so give me my props. I called Sam as I got into my car letting her know I was ready and waiting.

"Hey girl." She spoke as she slid into my front seat smelling like a pound of that gas. Now, I dont smoke but I have no problem with it.

"Girl you smell like a damn pound." I laughed backing out of my driveway as she laughed and sprayed perfume all over herself. She so high, she don't even know that's not helping.

We pulled up to the house and it was barely 10:30 and the house was already packed. It smells like dirty coochie and weed in here. I looked over at Sam to see she had the same facial expression as me.

"It stank." She whispered in my ear. I nodded and grabbed her hand, leading her to the kitchen. I grabbed a red cup and sat on the counter. I began sipping my cup feeling myself, I didnt know what was in the punch but tasted pretty good to me.

"Take my picture." Sam asked me, making me hop down and snap something for her really quick.

"You cute baw, take mine

"You cute baw, take mine." I spoke fastly, sitting down and smiling at her camera.

She showed me my picture as I showed hers, smiling in satisfaction I walked to the table to get more punch bumping into somebody on my way there

"My bad." I apologized chewing on my bottom lip. I then realized it was the boy from the corner store earlier.

"Whats yo name?" He asked.

"Cheyenne"

"Im choppa baby." He smiled making me blush.

WHAT YALL THINK?? KEEP OR DELETE??

WHAT YALL THINK??
KEEP OR DELETE??