CHAPTER NINETEEN

Although predictable restlessness trembled her movements, Alexa had a fierce, determined look in her transfixing, hazel-coloured eyes

Although predictable restlessness trembled her movements, Alexa had a fierce, determined look in her transfixing, hazel-coloured eyes. Beneath the suit jacket, she sat mere inches from me, and even then, the slight distance was too much to bear. Her long, lustrously straight hair falling over one shoulder, she placed the fashionable, clear lens glasses on the table, losing interest in sexual roleplay. Lips the sensual colour of red, she gave me a coy smile, her cheeks beautifully blushed.

On many occasions, I hinted at the idea of anal sex, and she swore, in resolute strictness, that she would never be open-minded or willing to explore possibilities. Yet here she sits, awaiting instruction and guidance in hushed anticipation.

I parted the suit jacket to reveal Alexa's right breast, knuckles skimming her stiff nipple, and cupped the small mound. We kissed once, a soft, chaste kiss to the lips until our tongues met in an insatiable dance of feral desperation. Twisting her fingers through my hair, she tilted her head to accommodate the demanding strokes of my tongue. Surged by carnal desire, she overpowered the fierce onslaught, pushing against me, climbing onto my lap to sit astride. Her backside in my palms, I squeezed her silken flesh, and an erotic moan fell from her lips to mine. Fuck, she can kiss. Her perilous insatiableness brought me to my knees and set my soul alight. Biting down on my bottom lip, she drew a low, savage growl from my throat and rocked her neediness on the hard, painful bulge in my pants.

My hands raked down Alexa's body to hold her slender waist, to tour her smooth middle section. Feeling the proliferation of her irregular heartbeat underneath my palm, I grabbed her by the throat, deepening the kiss, and peeled the material off her body. It fell to the floor, pooled at her feet, to where the shattered glass laid. "No," I said breathlessly. "I won't fuck you like this."

Alexa's chest rises and falls in delirium. Licking the taste of me from her puffy lips, she soared to her feet, gathered items off the table and sauntered past. I tilted my head to watch her walk away, wondering why she had moved towards the vestibule door instead of the main entrance. "Theatre room," she suggested impishly. "Double chaise lounge?"

And to her calling, I went.

Kissing the sweet-tasting skin of Alexa's shoulder, I wrapped an arm around her waist as we descended the three-quarter turn staircase underground. Beautiful from head to toe, she was my favourite drug—intoxicatingly flawless.

Drinking straight from the bottle, she came off the final step, her feet graced by untrodden carpet. "Should I put a movie on in the background?" she asked, and I shook my head. "Do you need a drink or anything? There might be popcorn inside the cabinetry. That's if Brad's hasn't eaten everything." Nibbling her bottom lip, she watched me remove the shirt, the shoes and socks. Her heavy-lidded eyes settled on my chest. "I should get more wine."

I kissed the corner of her mouth whilst unbuckling my belt. "Don't be nervous." Metal clanked as the trousers dropped. "Put the alcohol away. I want you level-headed," I brushed my hand across her behind, copping a feel of the jewel, "when I fuck you here."