Chapter 31 Plan

- In the pervious chapter -
"what the fuck— no. No, I wasn't. Jimin, if you tell anyone about that shit, you're dead, and I'm eating your ass.

Teacher: Please open your textbook to Page 241! Do # 1-7!

Jimin opened his textbook and pulled out his paper, starting to do work. But.. he tapped Taehyung and said,
"Taehyung, I want to tell you a thing! Wanna know?" Jimin asked while smiling 'brightly'. He glanced back at Jungkook then back to Taehyung,

Taehyung nodding his head as he placed his hand on Jimin's thigh,
"What is it Jiminie~?"

Jimin coughed as he moved Taehyung's hand away,
"Last night- ... Jungkook ... " Jimin tugged up a smile as he back away,

Taehyung's eyes looked at Jimin,
"Really..? Woah, that's- oh fck" Taehyung laughed a little.

Jungkook whipped his head to the sound of Taehyung and Jimin whispering. His eyes narrowed immediately. He felt in his pocket for the comfort of his knife.. but it wasn't there. Shit. Jungkook clutched at his pen, looking over the exercises, then suddenly his pen snapped in half from the pressure his hand had on it. His hand trembled with the effort to not lash out at Jimin in that moment. He grabbed another pen, got through the exercises swiftly, then stared over at Jimin, waiting for him to notice. When Jimin would notice,, if he did,, he'd do a throat cut sign threateningly.

Jimin didn't looked back at all, he wasn't even want to know what Jungkook was doing. He raised his hand up,
"Mister, may I use the washroom?" Jimin asked while standing up,

Teacher: Sure Jimin! And Jungkook, please pay attention to my lesson * teaching *

Jimin threw a paper ball at Jungkook,

Paper Ball: 【 Dare to kill me. I'll tell this to the entire school before you can kill me. Plus.. you're too noticeable 😁 】

Jimin went out of the classroom while went to the field for fresh air. He walked around and then laid down on the grass, thinking of something which made his shining eyes darkened.

Jungkook heard the teacher and turned back to her, ripping up the note as soon as he read it. He smiled slightly. Jimin didn't know how he could flip the story... yeah, he didn't have many friends, but he was hotter and much, much smarter, he could get popular quick if he wanted to... but no matter, even not being popular he could just elaborate that Jimin wanted to give him a handjob... he could even add that he wanted to give him a blowjob but Jungkook refused.... there could be anything he could say and the embarrassment would be switched on Jimin. Yeah, his reputation would be hurt still, but Jimin would want to fucking die from the gay bullying. He waited for the lesson to finish, smirking slightly as he already had a plan.

Teacher: * looks at the time * Where's Jimin..?

Taehyung sighed as he raised his hand up,
"Mister, I'll go and find him." Taehyung said calmly and walked out of the class.

Jimin sighed out as he felt a warmth beside him. He turned and looked,
"Oh, hey Yugyeom.." Jimin tiredly forced out a small smile.

Jungkook hummed as Taehyung got up and went away, wondering if something was between him and Jimin. He continued listening to the lesson as he waited for it to end impatiently. He cleaned up the spilled ink from his broken pen while waiting.