Chapter 26 Sleepy

- In the pervious chapter -

* Where am I? Who am I? What happened? What am I doing here? What's my name? Do I live here? *

Jungkook hummed as he ate his cereal. No cooking? Just right. He ate in silence, wondering if he'd have to go home today.

Jimin got dressed as he got downstairs and looked downstairs, calling for someone,
"Oi! Pabo! Go home! Your mom called me 8 times!" Jimin said as he got back to the room fixing his hair,
" * sigh * I'm not going to school today-" Jimin blinked his eye as he felt sore, he grabbed eye lotions as he rubbed on his eyes,
"Gosh.. I really can't go to school-"

- Phone Rang -

Jimin sighed as he picked it up, knowing it was Jungkook's mother calling,
"Good morning, Mrs. Jeon"

Jungkook huffed but continued eating, not going home. He ignored everything he said, too busy focusing on his food.

Jimin Nodded his head while he just hearing Jungkook's mother sobbing and crying,
"Yes, Mrs. Jeon, Jungkook will come back home after breakfast" Jimin called Jungkook's mother down while then hang up. He breathed out and got downstairs,
"Jungkook, you're going back home after breakfast" Jimin said while sitting in the opposite side of Jungkook.

"I don't wanna." He huffed, still eating. He poured himself more cereal so he didn't have to go.

Jimin sighed,
"Jungkook, your mother is worrying about you.. why don't you want to go home? Your house is warm and comfy~" Jimin smiled as he leaned back and placed his head back, smiling sweetly.

"Because my mom's gonna confront me about my dad, and she's gonna ask me questions! Jimin, why don't you get that? Yeah, we might miss eachother, but I'm a killer and she probably knows that now!" Jungkook was breathing heavily after his small outburst, looking down at the cereal.

Jimin frowned as he looked at Jungkook,
"Jungkook, he's your mother, believe her.. Sure miss each other, but we're old enough Jungkook" Jimin doesn't want to waste much time on arguing with Jungkook. He stood up and then walked out of the house.

Jungkook huffed as he watched Jimin leave. He didn't understand. He's not going home. He finished eating his cereal and slipped on his killing outfit again,
"Next victim?... hmm..." He slipped out of Jimin's window for some reason and headed to his house, blade in hand.

Jimin went to the temple where he and Jungkook went days ago, he got in as he bowed three times,

* I wish, Jungkook's mother won't question him and Jungkook will be happy *

Jimin minded as he then bought an ice cream cone, as he walked back home.

Jungkook arrived at his house and put his knife in his pocket, knocking on the door. He had a deceiving smile set on his face, and he acted warmly towards his mom when she opened the door. They hugged, talked, and for some reason she said nothing about him being a killer. Jungkook promised himself that if she asked more than 3 questions about his killer self, he'd kill her. But she didn't ask a single question.