Chapter 19 Riddle & Answer

- In the pervious chapter -

" I've killed 69 people... it would be 70 if I killed T- uh... this person.."

Jungkook hummed softly,
"Your secret? I guess everyone has their secrets..." He huffed as he wondered what Jimin was going to say.

Jimin smiled widely then laughed,
"Haha! Well, I guess my secret is not really a secret anymore, you know why? Because I've been acting different around that person, the person probably don't even know" Jimin laughed at himself then wanted to slap himself, speaking nonsense.

Jungkook tilted his head,
"Is that a riddle? I'm not that good at riddles... wait, hm... that person.. could be me, why would you be acting different though...?" Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed as he thought deeply about this.

Jimin pointed his fingers,
"You have 1 chance of guessing who that is.. but it's useless anyways, I won't tell you anyways, so, the reason I act different is because I'm confused at my feelings towards that person.. he's so- I don't know how to explain it. As you can already tell, I like people that are smart, really dominant, manly, rebellious, over bearing, forcing, Boss type, and rough, well, I mean.. he's like that? A little bit, yeah"

"I'm smart, over dominant, manly-ish... rebellious? I don't kno- oh yeah, I'm a serial killer, forgot for a second... Very forcing... rough? Hell yeah. Wait. What are you talking about me for-? Oh. WAIT YOU HAVE FEEL- ooh..." Jungkook brainstormed through all this aloud, his eyes widening.

Jimin stood up and then sighed he wanted to mess with Jungkook's brain for a little,
"I said I like those type of people, it doesn't mean it has to be you..!" Jimin was too embarrassed to admit or even want to face his heart.

"But it has to be me because there's nobody else like that. Taehyung's slow, and gentle, he's not rough like I am. Do you like me, Jimin?" Jungkook asked straightforwardly, tilting his head like a puppy.

Jimin coughed and chocked, he quickly got up and went to the kitchen, grabbing a bottle of water and started to drink right away,
"PFFFFFF!" Jimin spit the water out as his head was playing,
'Do you like me, Jimin? ... I've developed a crush on you ... doesn't mean I can't torture you ... '

Jimin coughed and washed his face, being all nervous and lost control of his emotions right away.

"Yep, you like me. Ironic. Thought you didn't." Jungkook hummed and sat on the couch while stretching his legs, then took off his hoodie, which had Jimin's blood on it still. Abs. Cough. ABS. Okay... anyway, so Jungkook's abs were showing. But then he turned over so he was laying on his abs, and his back muscles were the only thing seeable hot damn, as he scrolled through the news on his phone.

Jimin grabbed the water with him, he took a few more sip then walked back, he went over to where Jungkook was sitting, he held his water back in his mouth but-
"PFFFFFF!!!" Jimin's water spit on Jungkook's back and also hair, he gulped and quickly coughed badly, he then turned around,
"I didn't see anything, and I didn't hear what you said, hahaha.." Jimin awkwardly laughed then stuttered,
"P-Put on your clothes.. jeez, you're going to blind my innocent eyes!" Jimin said nervously.

"Nah, the hoodie's dirty, I gotta wash it again." He said. The water just made his muscles glisten tbh. He sighed as he stood up, phone in one hand as he dried the water with his hoodie,
"Are you alright? You're choking and coughing a lot." He glanced at him after he finished drying himself. He smirked a little,
"You like the abs, huh?" He walked closer to Jimin and turned him around, looking him dead in the eyes,
"Tell me that me being topless don't affect you. Look me in the eyes and say that. Bet you can't~" He teased.

Jimin's face gone redder as he shifted his gaze away, looking away from Jungkook's body, he gulped as he said quietly,
"Y-Y-You being to-topless don't affect m-me..!" Jimin managed to say as he slightly pursed his lips then bites it, he didn't dare to look back nor say anything much.

"Ha, you're lying!" Jungkook laughed evilly and gave him a forehead kiss,
"Now, I gotta wash my hoodie. Can I borrow one of your tops again..?" He smiled at him while already heading to the washroom.

Jimin's lowered his head even more, as his cheeks were burning, he nodded his head a little then took the hoodie to the laundry room and threw it in there. Jimin walked upstairs and took out his father's shirt and paced to the washroom then handed to Jungkook,
" He-Here.. do-don't ever go naked in my house... especially I'm here " Jimin said as he went out of the washroom, waiting patiently ( Doesn't even want to wait but hide in a hole ).

Jungkook raised his eyebrows suggestively,
"Mmkay~" He slipped on the hoodie, looking in the mirror, then stepping out of the washroom,
"What do you wanna eat..?" He asked, pulling out his phone again, frowning as he saw his name across headlines.

Jimin looked hair at Jungkook then hummed, he looked away from Jungkook shifting his gaze at the kitchen,
" I'll cook some than, wait here I guess " Jimin said and was already heading towards the kitchen, wearing apron around his waist.

- Cooking Time -

Jungkook nodded, still thinking about how he's famous for killing a bunch of people... yeah, he wanted to be famous, but not in this way..? He sat down on the couch in the living room while waiting for the food to be done, then saw something that made his heart pound. There were posts about him... and his dad.
'Jeon Jungkook reportedly killed his own father due to being grounded unfairly.'
He huffed, that wasn't why he killed him! Whatever... he rolled his eyes and put his phone down, absolutely done with the internet for today.

- 1 hour later -

Jimin walked out of the kitchen, walking to his bedroom, upstairs studying, he then called,
" Wait for 30 minutes! Then you can eat! " Jimin raised his voice so Jungkook can hear. He closed his door, closing window, and curtains. Now Jimin's room was dark, only a few splash of sunlights were in, but not bright enough to shine in. Jimin pulled out his laptop and started to do the assignment, for P.E Health 'stuff', Jimin sighed as he placed earbuds in and started to play the film,
" * sigh * This crap again, one more week of clips, and the unit is done~ " Jimin looked down at the questions, he swallowed his saliva slowly and started to write down answers while hearing noises from the clip, teaching.