Chapter 28 Bulge

- In the pervious chapter -
Jimin said as he sat on the couch, facing the dinning room. Thinking about stuff.

Jungkook shook his head furiously,
"No!" He refused.
"I'm not." He said, walking away from her to leave.

JK's Mother: If you are, I won't bother Jungkook

Jimin laid on the couch. He smiled stupidly at his own thoughts. He quietly smiled then shook his mind off,
"Fck.. fck fck fck!" Jimin got frustrated as he got out of the house again. He was pissed out of a reason.

"Right." Jungkook responded, walking out of the place to the car. He got in and waited for his mom impatiently. He had a boner, and that was the reason he was staring off earlier— dirty thoughts. He was sitting slightly awkwardly trying to hide it.

JK's Mother: * drove back home and went into the house * Goodnight Jungkook, I'm going to sleep * went to bed *

Jimin sighed loudly as he walked to the park. He sat on the bench, huffing out air while sighing,
"Fck me.. Fck me Jungkoo-" Jimin frowned as he slapped himself to wake himself up,

* What the FCK JIMIN! You don't say THAT! *

Jimin heard footsteps but he didn't know it was Jungkook. He breathed out, when he opened his eyes, he saw Jungkook. His eyes widened a little,
"Ju-Jungkook..?! What are you- you know, doing here?" Jimin asked while looking up at him.

"You know I said I wanted to go to a park earlier." He said, sitting next to him,
"What are you doing here?" He asked, tilting his head.

" Releasing stress.. ugh... " Jimin said as he smiled a little at Jungkook, just by looking at his side face, made Jimin fluttered a little. He wanted to laugh at himself but he held it, looking back up at the sky. Closed his eyes tiredly,
" I'm leaving, I'm trying tired.. " Jimin said as he yawned.

Jungkook glanced over at Jimin. "Why leave me now?" He asked, kinda sad he's leaving.
"I'll miss you too much, don't leaveee~" He whined, pulling Jimin into a random hug and putting his chin on his head.

Jimin was shocked, he buried his head into Jungkook's chest by the pull. Jimin was close to him, he felt a bugle was there at the bottom. He slowly gulped,
"Jungkook ah, umm.. you sure you miss me? We've been together for hours.." Jimin said quietly as he felt Jungkook's warmth.

Jungkook hummed softly, then responded,
"I'm sure. I can't stay away from you." He sighed softly as he held Jimin tightly, not realizing that he could feel his boner.
"I'm not letting you go. At least for a few minutes. I don't wanna go home." He sighed again and closed his eyes, resting his head on top of Jimin's.

Jimin huffed out while smiling,
"Aish.. you wanna come to my house?" Jimin asked while backed away from Jungkook, placed his hand in his pockets.

Jungkook reluctantly let go of him while nodding.
"Can I?" He asked quietly with a goofy bunny grin.

Jimin nodded his head as he walked back home. He opened the door and left it wide so Jungkook could come in. He took off his jacket then got upstairs. Grabbing his clean pajamas and went to the washroom, flashing the water open,
"You can wait in my room, I'm talking a shower" Jimin said.

Jungkook went with him to his house, and when they got there he closed the door behind him. He nodded to Jimin's comment, smiling a little bit at the thought of Jimin showering whoops, but obediently went to Jimin's room and sat on the bed, waiting for him to finish.

Jimin finished showering as he dried himself. He wore his clothes while walking back to the bedroom. Jimin looked at Jungkook as he smiled,
"Umm, what do you want to do?" Jimin asked while sitting on the chair, spinning.

"You- Uh, I mean, do you have any games or something?" He corrected himself quickly, hoping Jimin hadn't caught it. He bit his lip while looking at Jimin, trying to shift so his boner wasn't noticeable.

Jimin coughed while looking at Jungkook,
"Jungkook, if you need to- ummm, I do." Jimin said as he turned on the screen in his room, searching for a thing. He pressed the video as he laid back on the bed, giggling a little,
"What I was going to say was.. you can watch this Romance or 'endure'" Jimin smirked as he knew what was Jungkook having.

Jungkook's heart dropped. So Jimin did notice. Shit.
"Endure... Yeah, okay, I uh..." He trailed off, not knowing what to say as he blushed furiously.
"It's your fault, you know, you should fix it." He mentally facepalmed at his blurt as he avoided looking at Jimin, instead focusing on the tv.

Jimin laughed as he scotched closer to Jungkook. He placed his hand on Jungkook's thighs simply while tracing closer to Jungkook's member,
"My fault? How is my fault?" Jimin giggled while looking at Jungkook,

* He must been at that stage, wow.. interesting seeing his face like that *

Jimin poked Jungkook's blushing bunny cheeks and burst out laughing,
"Hahaha! You're so adorable Jungkook!"

Jungkook puffed up his cheeks cutely in a pout,
"I'm not- and yes, your fault! You're so- god damn it, Jimin.." He trailed off into a grumble, not wanting to say what he was thinking about or who. He wasn't looking at Jimin, though he was having a heart attack at his touch on his crotch, and involuntarily his hips moved up into Jimin's hand.

Jimin was making fun of Jungkook's reaction, he felt Jungkook's crotch. He blushed a little, knowing Jungkook was getting closer to him for more. Jimin gently touched Jungkook's crotch while pressing it down,
"Oh? How? Your little buddy is getting hard, little boy." Jimin teased Jungkook's name, and pinched Jungkook's bunny cheeks while giggling at his cuteness. Jimin soon pulled his hand away from Jungkook's crotch.

Jungkook loved the touch of Jimin on him, and when Jimin pulled away his hand, it made him nearly crazy. Jungkook reaches and grabbed Jimin's hand, brining it back to his hardened member and rubbed himself slowly with Jimin's hand while biting his lip, looking down at the hand in his. He didn't mean to just do that, it just... Jimin's hand felt so good on it he couldn't handle it...

Jimin's eyes widened as he was feeling more of Jungkook's hardened crotch. He bobbed his head down as he blushed a little more,
"Ju-Jungkook" Jimin hardly said his name, feeling his hand covered and squeezed by Jungkook's bigger hand and the warmth. Jimin can't really function anymore, he just sat there nervously grabbing Jungkook's member, maybe trying to satisfy him.

Still biting his lip anxiously, Jungkook unzipped his pants with one hand, then pulling his pants down and placing Jimin's hand on his bulge only constrained by his boxers. He slowly and lightly grinded his hips into Jimin's hand, glancing up at him to see his reaction.

Jimin blushed madly red as he wanted to pull away. His hand was getting warmer just by Jungkook's temperature,
"Ar-Are you ok Jungkook?" Jimin stuttered as he tried to control himself. He gulped nervously while looking away from Jungkook's bulge and continued letting Jungkook does his thing.