Chapter 5 Conditions

- In the previous chapter -
He actually enjoyed Jimin'd presence and wasn't planning on killing him anytime soon.

Jimin was dragged downstairs and seeing Jungkook's mother were still cooking, he smelled FOOD! His eyes shined then looked at Jungkook he was drooling,
" I-I wanna stay! * happy foodeu faceu * " Jimin chuckled, he walked over to Jungkook's mother then asked,
" Mrs. Jeon, do you need my help? " Jimin asked nicely since he felt pretty bad letting Jungkook tutor him and not helping at all, so he wanted to do something.

"No, don't worry dear, it's almost done. Jungkook, set the table. It'll be ready in a few minutes..." She smiled warmly at Jimin as Jungkook set the table and sat down. "Come sit next to me~" He patted the seat next to him for Jimin to sit in.

Jimin nodded his head then went over to Jungkook, sitting next to him. He looked around in the room, seeing nice and fancy decorations, and was wondering of it.

* why do I suddenly have a thought of having a girlfriend or boyfriend? This is weird, and the smell of vanilla in this house was making my body a little weird, but I don't know where *

It was probably Jungkook's vanilla cologne that Jimin was smelling. It called him after murders. His mom quickly bring out the food and served it,
"Dinner's served~ Chicken, mashed potatoes, and corn~" She smiled and sat down as well, serving herself some food and checking Jimin out, trying to figure out if he was a good influence.

Jimin bowed his head at Jungkook's mother then at Jungkook, he then served food for Jungkook since he saw his mother didn't serve it to him. Jimin smiled as he looked at Jungkook's mother,
" Thank very much for this meal Mrs. Jeon! I'm sorry if I didn't help much since Jungkook helped me a lot today and this meal too~ " Jimin's chimmy smile was out again. No matter which side Jimin was trying to show, other people will only have the same thought: Cute, innocent, pure, kind, or easygoing.

Which Jimin didn't like it that much since he can't be looking serious when he wanted or even want to be a chilling kid, it's not working at all,

* The smell is so strong.. is it- * confused * I'm lost, but is fine, don't be so picky JIMIN ( he wasn't being picky ) *

Jungkook bent over in a bow, "Thanks for serving my food." The way his hair flopped and he moved, it was easy to smell the cologne. He turned back to his plate and started eating. "So, do you want to plan future tutoring sessions?" He asked innocently. His mom nodded, "We'd love to have you over more!"

Jimin's faceu: OMO

* Oh ( btch ) please..  they're too nice, I feel so glad though *

Jimin wasn't eating, he looked at Mrs. Jeon then Jungkook, his chim chim eyes were showing excitement. His mouth were slightly opened as he said,
" Yes please! * coughed slightly embarrassed * I-I'm sorry about that, and Mrs. Jeon, you won't need to cook me food, I'll feel bad about it " Jimin smiled shyly as he bobbed his head down, fixing his hair a little since he always does it when he felt shy or embarrassed.

Jungkook laughed a little, "See mom, what'd I tell you? He's adorable, huh?" He meant this completely innocently, as a friendship way, but he smiled widely at Jimin. "Yes, please always come over when you want~" Jungkook continued eating while his mom talked,
"So how'd you two meet?"