95

Jimin woke up with a the biggest smirk he ever had in his life. He got dressed and ran downstairs to make breakfast for two people that was in the house so he can embarrass them. Who were the two victims? Giu and Darren. "This is going to be fun". Jimin giggled to his self and started cooking.

 Jimin giggled to his self and started cooking

"Done!". Jimin cheered to his self. Jimin placed everything on the table nicely and sat down waiting for the two lovebirds to come down. It didn't take long because Darren was the first in the kitchen. "I knew I smelled food". Darren smiled. "And look at this spread! Fitting for a Prince like me". Darren laughed. "Ar-are you wearing my Hyung's robe?". Jimin asked.

"Yes I am, its SO damn silky... I want it". Darren says sitting down. "You are so loud that I heard you from the shower". Giu said walking in the kitchen. "Bitch, bite me". Darren rolled his eyes. "Why are you also wearing my brother's robe?". Jimin asked Giu. "I like it". Giu said. Jimin groans and got some tea. "Anyway let's dig in!". Darren cheers.

"Oh my god Jimin, let me take your chef". Darren says eating his pancakes. "Same, these crepes are amazing". Giu said happily. "I made them". Jimin replied. "Then, I'm taking you". Darren laughed. "Namjoon will not let that happen". Giu said. "Namjoon can't stop me". Darren growled.

Jimin watched them silently while they argued, trying to put something together. Jimin was seriously thinking until it clicked and he giggled. "You two took a shower together, didn't you?". Jimin asked. Giu and Darren looked at Jimin and then looked down.

"I mean why waste water?". "We didn't look at each other". "Nor did we help each other". "I like helping the planet". "This isn't my house so I can't waste things". "We used different soaps". "I was out first".

Jimin was just listening to them explain themselves while smiling. "You two realize that we have bathrooms with something called rain shower right?". Jimin asked. "Our room doesn't have that". Giu said. Jimin turn his head to Giu. "You two are still sharing a room?". Jimin asked.

"I mean why move?". "The bed is comfy". "The view is amazing". "That's the room we got, it means something to me". "I like the design in the bathroom". "Its closer to the stairs". "I'm too damn lazy to move". "The room is pretty". "The sofa is nice". Giu said. "The sofa is amazing". Darren said. Jimin was judging them silently once again. "Y'all slept together again, didn't y'all?".

Giu and Darren both blushed again. "I mean why not?". "I was horny anyway". "I look flawless in the morning, no wonder he jumped on me". "I legit couldn't control myself". "That shower only sped up the process". Darren said. "That's true". Giu nodded. "This was a bad idea". Jimin whispers to his self and shivers. "You ok cute pop?". Darren asked.

"Cute pop?". Jimin tilts his head. "That's so cute!". Jimin squealed. "Don't sleep on my brain Jimin". Darren pouted. "Cute". Giu said without warning making Darren blush. "I'm the maid of honor and best man". Jimin giggled. "Shut up!". Giu and Darren yelled together and Jimin laughs.

Giu and Darren started to help Jimin clean up the table when Giu asked Jimin a question. "Hey Jimin". Jimin hums. "Umm the ball is like a day away, are you going?". Giu questioned.

"I am".