20

Jimin was up all night. He couldn't sleep because of his hunger. Jimin hasn't eaten in three days and he was feeling the pain. Jimin heard his stomach rumble again. "I know". Jimin rubs his stomach weakly. "He's trying to starve me to death huh?". Jimin asked his self. Jimin walks to the door and touches it lightly and it opens.

"What?". Jimin slowly walks out the room. "Oh my god". Jimin looks around before walking at a fast pace down the hallway. "Exit, I need to find a exit". Jimin says walking even faster. Jimin turns a corner and bumps into someone knocking him him down.

"Please don't hurt me". Jimin says covering his face with his arms. "I just want something to eat and I'll go back to my room I swear". Jimin said. "Yeah... I'm not going to hurt you".

Jimin moves his arms from his face just to replaced it with his hands. "Shirt". Jimin said and the man laughs. "Sorry about that, I was training and I wasn't about to get my shirt sweaty". Jimin was a blushing mess.

"You said something about food, I was about to go to the kitchen, come with me". The man said. Jimin nodded his head. "So get up". Jimin peaks throw his fingers and sees the man holding out his hand.

 Jimin peaks throw his fingers and sees the man holding out his hand

Jimin quickly closes his eyes. "Really?". The man said. "You are both gorgeous and innocent aren't you?". Jimin eyes shot open and the man covers his mouth. "So that's what people mean when they say that I have truthful lips". The man said and Jimin laughs. "Sorry, I'm Giu". Jimin takes Giu hand. "I'm Jimin". Jimin smiles at him. Giu kissed Jimin's hand making him blush. "Pretty, now let's go eat". Jimin jumps. "Ok!".

"So good". Jimin said eating his tenth plate of food. "I guess you were hungry". Giu chuckles. "Yup!". Jimin says and eats another sandwich. Giu noticed sauce by Jimin's lips and wipes it off. "You had sauce there you messy eater". Giu said and licks the sauce off his finger. "O-oh th-thank yo-you". Jimin blushed and put his head down. "Your welcome". Giu said. "So Jimin how about I show you the battlefield?".

"Woah!". Jimin was looking all around him in delight while Giu was just staring at him. "Giu?". Jimin said. "What?". Giu jumps. Jimin giggles. "I asked to see the weapons, what were you staring at?". Jimin tilts his head. "Nothing, lets go". Giu grabs Jimin's hand and pulls him along. "They are so small". Giu looks down at their hands and seeing how prefect they were together. Giu shakes his head and continues to walk with Jimin.

"This is the weapon storage but please don...". "What's this?". Jimin asked holding a grenade. "Ahh!". Giu carefully took the grenade from Jimin. "Don't touch anything yet ok?". Giu said sweating. "Ok". Jimin replied. "Here". Giu gives Jimin a short sword and he takes it.

"What's this?". Jimin said looking at it. "A short sword, its much easier and lighter to hold then a regular sword". Giu said. "Try using it on that and make sure you have a tight grip on it". Giu points to a dummy in the corner and Jimin walks to it. "Ass".

Jimin looks back at him. "What?". Jimin said and sees Giu beet red. "I-I sorry". Giu said hitting his self on his head. "Ok?". Jimin turns his attention back to the dummy. Jimin took a deep breath and swings the sword at the dummy. Jimin shakes at the impact but he was fine. "That was good Jimin". Giu claps making Jimin squeal. "But your stance is all wrong that's why you shook afterwards, here".

Giu turns Jimin back around so his facing the dummy. "Have this foot forward". Giu moves Jimin's right leg forward and Jimin held his breath. "Move your hands here". Giu moves Jimin's hand that were on the sword to its right positions. Jimin was having a panic attack on the inside because of how close Giu was.

"He smells nice". Jimin thinks. "Now hit it". Jimin was spaced out. "What?". Jimin didn't feel Giu close to him anymore and looks behind him. Giu laughs. "Hit the dummy". Jimin nods and swings the sword but even stronger that time.

"Did you see that!?!". Jimin jumps up and down. "I did, well done Jimin". Giu smiles. Jimin was super happy and hugs Giu out of happiness. Jimin comes it his senses and lets Giu go. "I am so sorry". Jimin bows. Giu laughs at him. "It's fine Jimin really". Giu told him. Jimin looks up and smiles at him. "You really are beautiful". Giu said making Jimin blush. "Thank you". Jimin said.

Giu got closer to Jimin and placed a finger under his chin making Jimin look at him. "Really beautiful". Jimin was just staring in Giu's green eyes, he was lost in them. They both lean in closer to each other. *Boom!*. "Eek!". Jimin drops to the floor scared.

"Jimin it's ok, it was a cannon test". Giu said softly. Jimin got off the floor shaking and Giu hugs him. "It's ok". Jimin hugs him back feeling warm. "Let's go eat I'm hungry". Jimin laughs. "Ok".

They went back to Jimin's room with tons of junk food and was talking about nonsense. "I swear to you Jimin, he was wearing striped booty shorts, I have proof". Giu said and Jimin was laughing with tears in his eyes. "How come you didn't tell him?". Jimin asked wiping his tears away. "I wanted to see his humiliation". Giu shrugged. "That's cold". Jimin said eating his nachos. "Meh sue me". Giu said taking Jimin's nachos from him.

"Hey! Give that back!". Jimin reached for the nacho but Giu moves. "Ha! Reach it shorty". Jimin kicked Giu in his knee. "Oww!". Giu yelled and Jimin grabs the nacho laughing. "Don't make fun of my height ruler". Jimin eats the the nacho in his face. "Ruler? You couldn't call me anything else?". Giu asked. "I could but I didn't want to hurt your feelings". Jimin replied.

"Wow thanks". Giu rolls his eyes. "Your welcome". Jimin says and yawns. "Tired?". Giu asked and Jimin nodded. "Come on". Giu carries Jimin to the bed and tucks him in. "What about...". Giu placed a finger to Jimin's lips. "I'll clean just go to sleep". Giu told him. Jimin smiles at him. "Ok good night Giuie". Jimin says and closed his eyes. Giu blushed at the nickname. Giu smiles at him and kissed Jimin's cheek.

"Good night Jimin".