96

"Wait you're going?". Giu asked stunned. "Yes". Jimin said. "Why exactly?". Giu asked. "I promised someone". Jimin says in a low voice. "Who?". Giu asked and got hit by Darren. "Stop asking so many questions and go get dressed". Darren said. "Bitch why?". Giu huffed. "Because I said so". Darren grinned.

Giu mumbles some words and left the kitchen. "Speak English! If you want to speak like a monster go to space and meet your family!". Darren yelled. "Suck my dick!" Giu yelled back. "Already did!". Darren shouted and started laughing. "You two are the weirdest couple in the world". Jimin says sighing. "Meh, I think we're cute". Darren giggled.

"Ah ha!". Jimin jumps from his chair scaring the hell out of Darren. "What the fuck is wrong you?!? Over here giving me high cholesterol and shit!". Darren yelled holding his chest. "That doesn't make sense". Jimin said. "Don't try to correct me! Why did you shout?". Darren asked. "Because you didn't denied that you and Giu are in a relationship". Jimin smirked.

Darren huffs and looks around the kitchen. "Well... I mean umm, you talk to much you know that". Darren glared. "I have to learn by asking questions". Jimin flutters his eye lashes at him. "Hate you". Darren hissed. "Sweetie, no one in this world can hate me, even those that don't know me can't hate me, your statement is invalid". Jimin chuckled. They heard footsteps and gasped at the person that entered the kitchen.

 They heard footsteps and gasped at the person that entered the kitchen

"Oh... He-hello Jimin, I didn't know you were here". Jin said chuckling a little to ease his nerves. "I live here". Jimin said. "I know I thought that you were out". Jin replied. "Did you stay the night?". Jimin asked. "Umm...". Jin didn't know what to say. "Hey baby, I thought yo... Jimin? You're still here?". Namjoon says wrapping his arms around Jin's waist.

"I live here!". Jimin shouted. "Eww, a family problem, I'm out". Darren said and left. "Was he wearing my robe?". Namjoon asked watching Darren leave. "He was... I'm pretty sure he wasn't wearing underwear". Jimin answered. "I see". Namjoon nodded. "He owns me money and since he's a Prince he has tons of that... I'ma over charge him and his little boyfriend". Namjoon grinned wickedly.

"Don't change the subject, when did Jin get here?". Jimin asked. "Last night". Namjoon replied. "Sorry about the noise". Jin says blushing. "Noise? I didn't hear anything". Jimin said. Namjoon got closed to Jin's ear so he can whisper. "My room is sound poof". Namjoon said and Jin shivered. "Eww,  there's a child here". Jimin gags at the sight in front of him.

"You're right, let's go Jin, I'm in the mood". Namjoon didn't even let Jin answer before he threw him over his shoulder. "No! Wait! I'm hungry Joonie, let me go!". Jin yelled. "Wow... nasty". Jimin giggled. "Bye Jimin!". Darren says waving at him. "Bye bye! Have fun!". Jimin said. "Help me Jimin!". Giu pledged.

"Bring your bitch ass on! I want to go shopping!". Darren was pulling on Giu roughly. "Let go you psycho!". Giu shouted. Darren kicked Giu in his knee and Giu yelped in pain. Darren took that chance and dragged him out the door. Jimin laughed seeing them. "I still don't have anything to wear". Jimin pouted. Jimin got all bubbly on the inside.

"Its time to go shopping!".