87

Yoongi was slowly walking in his garden with Forrest by his side bored. "They always leave and never tell me where there going". Yoongi sighs and pets Forrest. "I should have you kill them... well Jungkook anyway". Yoongi chuckled. "I miss Jimin". Yoongi said. "Maybe I should let him be happy". Yoongi stops walking.

"Fuck am I talking about, Jimin belongs to me". Yoongi hissed. "Well he doesn't "belong" to me but I won't let anyone take him from me". Yoongi said. Forrest shakes his head. "Am I possessive?". Yoongi asked his tiger. Forrest just looks at him. "I'm not". Yoongi huffed. The tiger looks at Yoongi one more time and walks away. "Hey!". Yoongi shouted. "Asshole".

When Yoongi walked backed into his Castle, he saw soldiers dragging a man in. "Halt". Yoongi ordered and they stopped. "My King". The soldiers bowed. "What is that?". Yoongi asked pointing to the man. "Prince Taehyung told us to throw him with Asher". One soldier said. "Why?". Yoongi said still looking at the man. "Something about a kidnapping group".

Yoongi smirked at the man and pointed his sword at him. "Tell me about that group". Yoongi ordered and stabs the man in his shoulder. "Ahh!". The man screams in pain and Yoongi slaps him. "Speak!". Yoongi yelled darkly. "We were looking for the Princes!". The man cries. Yoongi raised a brow. "Princes?". Yoongi knew Jin was a Prince, so who was the other one. "Kim SeokJin and Darren Chen".

Yoongi tilted his head at the name he never heard of. "Who the fuck is Darren?". Yoongi asked. "He's the Prince of Lowlin that went missing four years ago". The man said. Yoongi nodded and then glares at him. "So what the fuck did you do to my brother?". Yoongi asked coldly. "I-I didn't do anything". The man answered. "You clearly did since my brother send you here and didn't kill you his self". Yoongi grinned.

The man went silent because he didn't know what to say. However, Yoongi took his silence as guilt and slaps him again. "I hope Asher takes his time with you". Yoongi whispers in his ear and laughs. "No! Wait! I can help you!". The man shouted. "Does it look like I need your help?". Yoongi questioned. The man eyes widened.

"I don't, I'll deal with Yela's Prime minister myself". Yoongi said. "He wants to mess with MY Kingdom thinking that nothing bad will happen! Guess what, there is a reason why no other Kingdom has the balls to mess with me, wanna know why?". Yoongi asked with a dark smile on his face. "Wh-why?". The man asked shaking. "Because...". Yoongi takes his sword and cuts off the man's head.

"I'm Min Yoongi".