107

Jungkook looked at Taehyung like he was going to die. Namjoon, however was over the moon.

"Are you serious?!?". Namjoon shouted and Jin nodded. "With twins because that's important". Namjoon asked. "No!". Jin yelled. "Damn it". Namjoon sighs but hugs Jin. "I'm excited though, how long? When did you have morning sickness because I wasn't with you, are you already craving weird shit?". Namjoon asked.

"First off, do not curse in front of my child, secondly, I find out about a week ago and I haven't had no sickness or weird cravings". Jin huffed and Namjoon laughed. "I'm sorry love, I was just worried about you two". Namjoon kissed Jin's cheek. "I know... You're going to be overprotective aren't you?". Jin asked. "Yes I am". Namjoon grinned. "Umm guys?".

They turned to Jimin who was pointing to a dead looking Jungkook and Taehyung crying. "He's dead!". Taehyung shouted crying. "You all killed him with all that mushy bullshit! I'll kill you all!". Taehyung yelled. "I'm pretty sure you killed him telling him that you were pregnant Taehyung". Namjoon says rolling his eyes. "Pregnant?".

The whole room went silent. "You're fucking pregnant Tae?". Yoongi said walking closer to him. "Uhh... April fools! We got you good bro". Taehyung let out a dry chuckled. "Its February". Yoongi said stopping in front of Taehyung. Jimin quickly moved Yoongi away from Taehyung. "Leave him alone". Jimin hissed. "Bu...". Jimin's glare made Yoongi shut his mouth.

"That's what I'm talking about! My best friend aka the Queen helping me". Taehyung tried to hug Jimin but he moved. "Hey!". Taehyung whined. "Should have been safe". Jimin said. Taehyung pouted and Jungkook who finally came back to life saw that. "Leave him alone". Jungkook growled. "Jungkook...". Yoongi hissed coldly. "Si-sire". Jungkook says shaking.

Yoongi walked over to Jungkook, grabbed him by the shirt and glared at him. "If you don't treat my brother well at all, I will fucking KILL you! If you don't give my brother everything, I will FUCKING kill you, if you don't help or baby my brother when he's going threw this pregnancy, I WILL FUCKING ANNIHILATE YOU! Do you understand?". Yoongi asked.

Jungkook already felt his throat close up and his heart dropped out of his body. "Ye-yes". Jungkook said sweating. "Excellent". Yoongi grins. "You didn't have to threatened him, he already has to help me considering the fact that I will hunt his family down like animals and execute them via head shot". Taehyung said. Jungkook looks at Taehyung in fear. "What? Its true". Taehyung giggled.

"Anyway! I have a great idea!". Taehyung claps. "And that is?". Jin asked.

"A triple wedding!".