56

When Yoongi woke up, he ran straight to his brother's room to tell him want happen yesterday.

"TAEHYUNG!". Yoongi kicks the door open and Taehyung looks at him with a stupid look on his face. "I could have been having sex right now and you barging in wouldn't have stopped that". Taehyung said. They both stared at each other for a while but Yoongi ended that. "Taehyung! Guess what happen last night!". Yoongi bounced all the way to his brother.

Taehyung was sickened by the sight. "Yeah... I don't care". Taehyung tried to move away but Yoongi grabbed him and forced him to seat in a chair. "I don't have a choice". Taehyung sighs. "Continue". Taehyung said. "Ok! So Jimin had a nightmare and he asked for me, me!". Yoongi squealed. Taehyung watched his brother acted like a school girl for five minutes. "Are you done Yoonji?". Taehyung snickers.

Yoongi scoffed and flicked his brother off. "No I'm not done". Yoongi replied. "He giggled at me!". Yoongi cheered. Taehyung groaned and banged his head on the chair. "Tae! It was adorable! And he also laughed and he went to sleep looking like a child! He is so cute!". Yoongi says in a happy tone. Taehyung groaned louder but Yoongi didn't stop talking. "Tae, I think he likes me". Yoongi said.

However, Taehyung wasn't listening anymore because he tone his brother out. "Alright this has been hands down the worst moment of my life so thanks". Taehyung said. "And because of you I'm late for my date with Kookie so you own me money that I already took from you and you didn't realize because you were acting like a girl". Taehyung said. "But... I'm happy for you bro". Taehyung smiled.

Yoongi smiled then looked down. "Thanks". Yoongi whispered but TaeHyung heard. "Sure, now watch Boo for me and this watch looks very expensive". Taehyung giggled. Yoongi looked at his wrist and sure enough his watch was gone. "Taehyung give it b...". Taehyung was already gone. "Damn it Tae!". Yoongi shouted.

Yoongi was walking back to his office when he saw Jin.

"Jin?". Yoongi says surprising him. "Oh? Umm hello". Jin bowed. "Hmm". Yoongi looked at Jin from head to toe. "Have fun". Yoongi said. "Thank you! I'll be back, I promise!". Jin says. "Easy there Jin, just have fun ok?". Yoongi said. "Ok". Jin smiled. "Oh and Jin". Yoongi said. "Yes?". Jin tilts his head. "If that guy hurts you, I will kill him, you understand that right?". Yoongi said harshly. "I understand". Jin giggled and left.

Yoongi was in his office doing some paperwork when someone knocks on the door. "Enter". Yoongi said and I soldiers walks in. "What is it?". Yoongi asked not looking up from his desk.

"The Queen is asking for you".