28

Yoongi was silent the whole time. He was at Alibe's Kingdom for a week and Yoongi was pissed. Yoongi wasn't mad about staying at Alibe's for a week, he was pissed because Jimin escaped and no one found him yet.

Yoongi was quiet the whole way back to his Kingdom. Taehyung was riding in a different limo with Jungkook and Yoongi was happy about that. "How long?". Yoongi asked harshly. "Two more hours Sire". His driver said. "Hurry up". Yoongi says coldly. "Ye-yes my King". The driver said and drove faster. Yoongi once again went quiet.

Yoongi exits the limo and angrily stomps in his castle

Yoongi exits the limo and angrily stomps in his castle. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?". Taehyung's loud mouth stops Yoongi in his tracks. "DO YOU KNOW HOW FAST YOU WERE GOING!?! MY BROTHER WAS IN THAT CAR!". Taehyung's booming voice intrigued Yoongi so he watched as his brother yell at his driver.

"My Prince, I was asked...". "BITCH FIGHT ME!". Taehyung screamed. "IF SOMETHING WOULD HAVE HAPPENED TO HIM, I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOUR FAMILY!". Taehyung shouted. "Tae, calm down". Jungkook rubs Taehyung back gently to calm him down. "But Jungkook". Taehyung whines. "He could have killed Yoongi!". Taehyung yelled almost in tears. "I told him to Taehyung".

Taehyung looked at his brother weirdly. "You told him to drive that fast?". Taehyung asked stunned. "I did". Yoongi replied. "Oh, well I wasn't really worried about you or anything". Taehyung blushed and ran into the castle.

Jungkook was following Taehyung. He walked pasted Yoongi and Yoongi says something that stops Jungkook. "I didn't give you permission to do that Jungkook". Yoongi growls.

Jungkook was sweating and terrified the whole time. "I don't know w...". "Don't fucking lie to me Jungkook". Yoongi glared coldly at Jungkook. "I saw the ring". Yoongi says still glaring at him. "You're lucky I don't have time for this, I'll deal with you later". Yoongi walked into his castle without another word.

"My lo-lord". Yoongi looked to the side and saw a butler standing there shaking. "So... You know you all fucked up". Yoongi says not looking at him. "I-I Jin was...". Yoongi gave the butler a satanic look. Yoongi smirked and snapped his fingers. Three soldiers quickly came to Yoongi's side. "My King". The soldiers bow to him. "Kill him".

The butler eyes widened when Yoongi said that. "My lord please!". The butler drops to his knees. "I hate beggars". Yoongi says and walks to him. "You really think I blame Jin for Jimin disappearing?". Yoongi walks around the butler watching him shake. "You are so wrong". Yoongi chuckles. "I blame you all because Jin has his own problems". Yoongi said. "Take him". Yoongi said walking away.

Yoongi was walking to his chambers that is until he heard Jin shouting. "If they bother me one more time, I will bring hell!". Yoongi let out a small chuckle and walks in Jin's office. "My lord, just calm down". Yoongi heard Jin's personal butler say. Yoongi didn't waste his time knowing his name. "I can't! Every year with the same nonsense! I have others things to worry about! Like Jimin!". Jin yelled. "I'll deal with that".

Jin turns his head seeing Yoongi standing in the door way. "Sire! You have returned! Forgive me for not greeting you". Jin bows and his butler did the same. "You deal with your Kingdom Jin". Yoongi said and Jin looked at Yoongi stunned. "That can wait, they don't really ne...". Yoongi raised his hand and Jin held his tongue. "Deal with your Kingdom Jin ok?".

Jin looks at Yoongi confused. "I don't understand Sire". Jin said. Yoongi chuckled darkly and Jin didn't like that at. "I'll let Jimin have one more day of freedom". Yoongi smirked. "And after that, he will be with me...

"Forever".