30

Jimin opened his eyes slowly and realized that he was in Giu's chest. Jimin snuggled his self closer to him. "You awake?". Giu asked and Jimin hums. "Good, now help me!". Giu yelled. Jimin looks up and saw Namjoon pointing a gun to Giu's head. Jimin pops up and covers his self up. "Hyung! What are you doing!?!". Jimin shouted. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'ma blow his brains out".

Giu was already scared and was about to cry. "For the love of god Jimin do something". Giu whispers. "I'm trying". Jimin replied. "He's not the only one". Giu points at the bottom of the bed. Jimin turned his head and saw Binji who looked like he was about to eat Giu. "No Binnie bad boy!". Jimin shouted at the wolf. "Get out". Namjoon growled darkly at Giu and Giu quickly flew out the room.

"Come on Jimin, I said sorry". Namjoon whines to his little brother. Jimin said nothing and continued to eat his breakfast. Binji was always trying to apologize by acting cute. The wolf was whining and rubbing his head on Jimin's leg but Jimin ignored him. "Hey he could have took advantage of you, I was doing my job as your older brother". Namjoon huffed and Jimin laughed.

Namjoon and Binji looked at each other then at Jimin. "It didn't happen like that Hyung, trust me". Jimin smiled at Namjoon. "Ca-can I eat?". They turned to Giu who was sticking his head in the kitchen. "Yes, come sit next to me!". Jimin chirps and patted the seat next to him. Giu didn't move, his eyes went straight to Namjoon.

"My brother told you to do something". Namjoon glared at Giu and Giu ran to sit next to Jimin. "You were gentle right boy?". Namjoon asked coldly. Jimin put his head in his hand. "Why Hyung?". Jimin asked in embarrassment.

"Answer me". Namjoon says looking at Giu. "Yes". Giu replied. "Hmm". Namjoon was still looking at Giu. "Hyung stop". Jimin said pouting. "Fine, I have to leave anyway". Namjoon chuckled.

"Bye Hyung!". Jimin waved happily to Namjoon. "Bye Jiminie". Namjoon kissed Jimin on the top of his head and glared at Giu. "Hi". Giu said and immediately felt scared after that. Namjoon looked Giu up and down, huffed, went in his car and drove away. Jimin giggled. "He still doe... Mmm". Giu kissed Jimin. When Giu pulled away, he hugged Jimin tightly.

"Giu, what's wrong?". Jimin asked and hugs Giu. "I was serious about what I said Jimin, I have to go back". Giu says quietly. "Oh". Jimin replied sadly. "I'll come back to visit you, I swear Jimin". Giu kissed Jimin's cheek. "You promise?". Jimin asked looking in Giu's eyes. "I promise". Giu smiled. "You better or I will tell Hyung to hunt you down". Jimin giggled.

"Right". Giu rolled his eyes. "By the way, are you alright? After you know". Giu blushed and so did Jimin. "I'm ok". Jimin said looking down. Giu smirked and pulled Jimin closer to him. "Are you sure?". Giu whispered seductively in Jimin's ear. "Ye-yes". Jimin said shivering. "Ok then! See you soon Jimin!". Giu kissed Jimin's lips and ran off. "He's so cute". Jimin said and went back in the house.

Binji was quick to pounce on Jimin. "Ok ok!". Jimin laughed while Binji licks all over his face. "I get it, your sorry and I accept". Jimin patted Binji on his head. "Now let's play for a while and then we can have lunch, I'm pretty sure nothing fun will happen today". Jimin said to his wolf.

To bad Jimin didn't realize what was about to happen to him.