14

"Jimin! You have more flowers down here!". Jimin heard his Hyung shout from downstairs and he giggles. Jimin runs downstairs and see that the whole living room was filled with flowers and gifts. "Woah!". Jimin yelps happily. "Really?". Namjoon looks at him. "What?". Jimin says smelling some roses. "You're so damn spoiled". Namjoon rolls his eyes at him.

"I am not!". Jimin pouts. "Jimin, I'm pretty sure that everyone in this town will kill for you". Namjoon told him. "People already told me that". Jimin eats some chocolate that he found in one of the bags. "What?". "What?". Jimin repeats. "Anyway... I'm leaving and you don't have to worry about Chae, she's at our parents house". Namjoon gets his jacket. "Why?". Jimin asked. "Our parents wanted her to stay focus on college".

Jimin nods and continues to eat the chocolate. "I'll be home late and just because your here by yourself doesn't mean you can do whatever you want". Namjoon said. "I'm not a kid Hyung, I'll be fine". Jimin says smiling. "I don't trust you at all but stay safe and remember the rule". Namjoon said and kissed his head. "I'm not a baby". Jimin huffs. "The rule Jimin". Namjoon asked again.

Jimin groans loudly. "Don't open the door". Namjoon smiles and hugs Jimin. "I'll be back as soon as a can, alright?". Jimin hugs him back. "Ok Hyung, be careful". Namjoon boops Jimin's nose and left the house. Jimin really doesn't like being home alone but he wasn't alone. *crash*. "BINJI!". Jimin runs to the crash sound. Binji was sitting on the ground looking innocent when Jimin found him.

"Really?". Jimin says to the wolf. "It's like you waited for Namjoon to leave just to do that". Jimin shakes his head and goes to clean up the mess. "I bet your hungry right boy?". Binji howls happily. Jimin giggles. "Ok let's get you something to eat". Jimin said and walks to the kitchen.

"Now let's see". Jimin opens the fridge and sees different types of meat. "Chicken, pork, duck... Ah!". Jimin picks up some beef and feeds it to him. "After you eat lets have some fun". Jimin smirks.

"I GOT YOU UNDER MY SKIN!". Jimin was singing loudly and Binji was howling. "That's it Binji, sing along!". Jimin started dancing with Binji. The doorbell rings and Jimin was about to run to it but he stops. "Can't believe I'm listening to that rule". Jimin quietly goes to the window and sees Jin standing there. "Oh! Hyung!". Jimin said. "Binji hide". Binji runs off somewhere. Jimin opens the door with a smile.

"Afternoon Hyung!". Jimin said with glee. "He-hello Ji-min". Jin said stuttering. 'I can't'. Jin thinks to his self. Jimin was staring at him. "Jin? Are you ok?". Jimin asked. Jin looks at him with tears in his eyes. "Jin! What's wrong?". Jimin says worried. "I can't... I'm sorry". Jin runs off. "Hyung!". Jimin calls out. "What happen?". Jimin closes the door still thinking about Jin. "Binji! Let's finish our contest!". Jimin shouts.

"Binji hurry!". Jimin yells. Namjoon called Jimin about a hour ago saying he will be home early and they made a mess of the house. "Quickly Binnie, take this out". Jimin gives Binji a bag and the wolf ran outside. Jimin was sweeping the whole time. "How can we make such a mess?". Jimin asked his self. Jimin was in panic mode the whole time. "Want this?". A voice says next to Jimin. "Thank you!". Jimin says and takes the bag.

Jimin looks up and saw Namjoon glaring at him. "Hi Hyu...". "Go to your room". Namjoon said. Jimin whines and walks out the living room. Binji of course ran after him but not without growling at Namjoon first. "Sorry". Namjoon said to the wolf and continues to clean up their mess.

Jimin was pouting the whole time while petting Binji. Namjoon came in the room and Jimin gave him a pouty face. "That's not going to work on me, you're on house arrest and you're staying here tomorrow and don't make a mess, goodnight Jimin". Namjoon closed the door after he said that. "Tsk". Jimin wanted to complain but he accepted his "punishment".

Jimin played with Binji in his room the rest of the day. Namjoon did come and talked with him for a while and Jimin was happy about that. He did tell him that Jin came over and how weird he was acting. Namjoon just told him not to worry about but that made Jimin even more worried.

Jimin made some room on his bed for Binji and he cuddles the wolf. "Night Binnie". Jimin said and the wolf licks his face.

Jimin finally went to sleep, without knowing the danger he will face.