In Krishna's home,

He looked at her pictures where she was smiling wholeheartedly. He noticed that she was blushing in the picture where she stood near him. He looked at the picture lovingly. "I always want this smile on your face Meera" he thought.

He felt, right now he is the happiest person in this world. He realized his love and more than that he got his mom back. He sat there with smile while Rajeswari entered the room. "Kanna, come down, let's have dinner" she said lovingly. He went down with her and they both had dinner by speaking some random things. "Krishna, next week I arranged a party behalf of our company" she said.

"Super mom but why suddenly" he asked. "Because the new project was great successfull. So to thank the employees and to introduce you to our staffs, I organized this party" she said with smile. "You are the best, mom" he said by hugging her by shoulders and kissed her cheeks. She too pinched his cheeks.

"Kanna, shall we watch a movie tonight?" She asked with excitement. "Sure mom" he replied with same excitement. "Okay, here we have home theatre and I'll ask servants to make the arrangements" she said like a small child. He nodded happily looking at her excited state. He too had home theater in his house but he never watched any movies. Now he is happy to watch it with his mom.

The movie was awesome and they both enjoyed it a lot. He whistled to some scenes to make her happy. She clapped her hands for some scenes. Both laughed heartily for all comedy scenes. They had a very good time. After that she made him sleep on his lap by telling about her favorite things.

He noticed her all activities. She used to be a bold lady in front of this society but very kid deep inside her heart. Today he learnt several things about her and enjoyed every moment. Now he thanked god wholeheartedly to give his mom back. He closed his eyes with satisfaction and soon sleep consumed him. Rajeswari too slept in the same room. She felt how much she missed in her life till now. Whatever she thought happiness is all just her assumptions but what she is getting now is true happiness, she realized and slept happily having her son near her.

Here Sleep is far away to Meera, she simply starred at the sky sitting on her favorite spot on terrace. Whole day she maintained happy by visiting her friends and family members but this night brought his thoughts and haunted her sleep.

Maaya reached the place and asked her whether she is fine. She replied that she is absolutely fine and they both chitchatted for sometime when she told about Karthik's love for Initha. Maaya too felt happy hearing that.

Meanwhile, Shravan came there and he looked very happy . Meera noticed Maaya's face, she blushed once he reached near them. They both speak something by their eyes which looked so cute. She understood that their misunderstandings are solved and they both started loving each other. She felt happy. She always had a guilty feeling that Maaya married to save her and she is not happy with that. But now after seeing them happy, she too felt happy.

"Sometimes people are afraid of falling in love, because it sometimes comes in a way we never expected"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

With that she went to sleep. Next day she went to meet Initha. Karthik too reached that place as per their plan and Meera introduced him to her. Karthik talked normally and the day too went peacefully.

Next day Meera planned to leave. Janaki and Maaya send her off with tears. Meera too got tears. She controlled and left home with smiling face. She called Aarav and informed that she started. Meera reached Bangalore and joined Aarav and Divya. Their journey continued to Noida, Meera with tears of leaving home and Aarav with broken heart.

 Their journey continued to Noida, Meera with tears of leaving home and Aarav with broken heart

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Hi friends,
53rd chapter is here. Do read and give me your valuable votes and comments.

A fast update for my sweet readers 😍😍