Chapter 15: truth

Kushina sighed, "Are we there yet?"

Naru's eyebrow twitched while the others ignored her.  They've been walking though the path for over 6 hours and Kushina kept on complaining and whining the whole way.

"We're not there Kushina-chan, so I would please advice you to keep your mouth shut or else...... ", Naru said in a super sweet tone as she had a fake sweet smile plastered on her mouth.

Sasuke saw this and inched away, remembering a very distant memory that left him aching all over his body with a dent on the floor.

Kushina quickly clamped her mouth shut feeling the annoyance waving out of Naru.  Her fellow teammates also gave her a pitying look knowing that annoying their blonde sensei is a death wish.

Kateru also inched away from the couple. They really terrifying, now speaking of terrifying.......  He glanced around the thick trees trying to find anything that might.......  Interest him.

Fugaku saw the way Kateru was looking around as he narrowed his eyes,  'Something is not right here. '

Minato looked around trying to find anything threatening as Hiashi was at the back, masking how he was doing the mission. Mikoto and Hina were at either side of Kateru, sometimes giving glances on two certain people.

Sasuke slowed down when he felt two chakras behind a tree that was in front of them. He signalled Naru as she nodded, she then faced the other genins.

"My dear geninins, Sasuke and I will be gone for a little while. Doing a little bit of a scout, so while we're gone, you 6 will do your job. Am I understood?"

"Hai sensei!"

Naru nodded as she and Sasuke jumped on some random tree and sped off when actually, they used a shadow clone as they disguised themselves as pebbles to watch them closely.

Minato sighed, now what are they gonna do.

Clang!

Hiashi gritted his teeth as he holds kunai  blocking katana that was being hold by a masked man.

Whoosh

Mikoto pushed the scared Kateru out of the way as four kunais embedded themselves on the ground where the scared man was once.

"Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu!!"

A giant ball of fire came racing at the direction of the two masked man as they evaded the fire.

Minato took a kunai out of his pockets as both he and Kushina fought the other masked man as Mikoto and Hina were blocking the kunais flying at Kate's way. Hiashi and Fugaku were also fighting the other one that was throwing the kunais to their client.

"Gah!", both Minato and Kushina kicked the man's stomach sending him flying to the tree knocking him unconscious.

"Shit, Reigo!", Fugaku took this perfect time to punch the man in the face as he went to the side to let Hiashi give the finishing blow by kicking the man to the stomach making him unconscious.

The boys all lifted the two grown man up as they tied them to a tree.

A smoke suddenly appeared in front of them as all of them brought out their own kunais looking at the smoke in caution.

Then they heard a clap, the wind picked up as it removed the smoke showing their proud grinning blonde sensei and their smirking raven sensei.

"All of you did a good job protecting the client and fighting off the masked nins. I'm proud with all of you. "

"Hn, all of you did", everyone cheered as the girls gave each other hugs as the boys just smirked.

"Now then", Sasuke's proud eyes turned cold and rigid as he looked at the cowering Lottery hiding behind a tree.

"You better tell the truth......  Or else", Kateru got more scared as he saw a glint at Sasuke's hip.

>>Time Skip<<

Hina furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at her teammates all having the same look she got.

Naru sighed, this is what she's afraid of. It seems the Team 7 curse just have to be activated this time. Now their suppose C-rank turned A-rank. Just something that she needed.

"Well then, based on the rules......  We have to stop our mission and return to Konoha ", Minato whipped his head as he looked at his dad.

"What do you mean?"

Naru hummed, "Based on the rules, if the client is doing anything that might endanger the team, we will be quitting it and return to Konoha. "

The genins looked on wide eyed at their senseis, so they're just going to leave?

"No. "

Naru raised her eyebrows at Kushina, "What do you mean no?"

"We're not going to go to Konoha and we will continue the mission. "

Hope suddenly filled Kate's system as the helpless and fear starts to fade away.

"We're shinobis and there's nothing that can stop me to finish this", Kushina continued as determination gleamed at her eyes.

Mikoto nodded as her gentle smile turned to a grin, "Yeah I agree with Kushina-chan sensei, we should continue the mission. "

"Un!", Hina also agreed.

"Hn, it's going to be a disgrace to my clan if I just turned by back to this", Fugaku said in his emotionless voice, but they could hear the determination dripping with his every word.

"I agree to the Uzumaki, continuing this mission will not only give us experience but also to make us strong", Hiashi added as he nodded with his arms folded.

Minato smiled as he turned to his parents, "Were not going to back up on a challenge."

Naru grinned as Sasuke smirked, "Well then my little genins!! It seems we're going to continue it after all. But Koteru-san, if you lied to us again, I suppose you'll know the consequences."

Koteru rapidly nodded, "Yes yes. "

Naru nodded in approval, "Good, now lead the way."

Koteru was relieved as he walked to their destination with happiness and hope filling in his system. He heard what those two adults can do, and he already saw first hand how good the kids too so he's sure that this people are the solution to their problem.

Their problem about the missing nins rampaging around their home.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|

Hello everyone, your oh so gorgeous author is back and present to you a chapter!

Hope all of you like it.

And also I'm doing a poll, I'm thinking of adding some Naru's and Sasuke's friends from the future to the mix.

Here's the following :

Kakashi

Sakura

Neji

Lee

Tenten

Sai

Ino

Shikamaru

Choji

Kiba

Hinata

Shino

Tsunade

•If you have more ideas, pls comment down below.

The poll will be finished after 2 days.

Thank you!

Ja ne~