55

tylers point of view

josh seems nervous in the airport. he wont let me carry anything, and his knuckles are white on the handle of our suitcases.

"josh, baby, are you okay?" i put a hand on his shoulder and kiss his cheek.

"yeah," he looks down at me, whatever nervousness he has completely disappearing when he looks at my face. "i love you."

"i love you more."

once we get onto the plane, we find our seats and josh pulls out his laptop.

"i downloaded some stuff on netflix so we could watch without wifi. what're you in the mood for?" he puts a hand on my knee and opens the app.

"uhhhh. i don't know. you pick."

"you sure?"

"yeah."

i shouldve said no.

he picked the notebook.

"josh, you're going to make me cry in public," i feel my eyes begin to water just thinking about the ending.

"shhh, im watching a movie."

-

we get to florida in decent time, and im practically jumping in place when we get to the luggage return.

"josh, im so excited," i squeeze his hand and try to ignore the pain in my cheeks from smiling. "we're in florida. oh, my god."

"so, today is sunday. i figure tonight we can get some dinner. i have a meeting tomorrow, so we can see the beach tomorrow night. but the day after, i have another meeting. then we can go to disney all day wednesday and catch our flight thursday morning. sound good?"

"it would sound even better if you didnt have to work," i begin to walk forward when i see our things come by. "but i guess ill live."

"to the hotel we go!"

the car rental place is next to the airport, and josh's boss has a car reserved for us there.

josh drives to the hotel we're staying in, and we check in and get to our room with little trouble.

i flop onto the bed, a soft sigh escaping my lips as i sink into the matress. "i love hotels. we dont have to clean and there's free breakfast."

"and i can fuck you on a bed that isnt covered in dog hair," josh adds, climbing onto the matress next to me. "and we can steal some towels."

"wait, go back," i roll over and move to straddle josh, a small smile on my face.

"to ohio? no thanks," he laughs and i roll my eyes.

"shut up," i lean down and kiss him. "you know what i mean."

"my co-workers are all staying on the same floor, babe. and you're not exactly quiet."

"i-i can be quiet," i whisper this, giggling a little. "see?"

"lets get dinner first, yeah? im starving."

"you could eat me."

"nah, im not in the mood for chicken."

"JOSHUA," my mouth drops and i stand from the bed, away from him completly. "I HATE YOU."

josh is laughing too hard to respond to that, clutching his stomach now.

"laura would be ashamed."

-

"and ill have the chicken salad," josh orders his meal with a huge smile on his face.

"you've got to be kidding me."

as soon as the waiter leaves, i kick josh under the table.

"ill fuck myself on a matress not covered in dog hair," i tell him, my voice only slightly hushed. "since you think youre so funny, im sure youll find some other way to entertain yourself."

"oh, baby boy. you know your hands wont please you as much as i can."

"no, but they wont bully me."

-

i wake up to a note on josh's side of the bed.

good morning, my love. ill be back around six <3
- j

i smile and shove the note in my bag. i don't bother getting dressed before i go downstairs to take advantage of my free breakfast. there's some left when i get there, thankfully, and i load up a plate before i head back to our room.

i have a text on my phone when i get back.

from josh: im bored help

i giggle a little and set my plate down to answer.

from tyler: hi bored help im tyler

from josh: send noodles

from tyler: did you just ask me to send you nudes while youre in a business meeting

from josh: no. i asked you to send me noodles while im in a business meeting. i skipped breakfast.

from josh: but nudes are cool too

i laugh and shake my head. i did pack a nice pair of panties, so i decide to give him what he asked for.

i dig through my bag until i find them and then strip off the rest of my clothes. i slip the panties on, the white lace soft on my skin.

i snap a quick picture, pressing send before i can overthink it.

from tyler: image attachment

from josh: holy shit

from josh: tyler

from josh: come downstairs to conference room b so i can fuck you

from tyler: i don't think your boss would like that

from josh: i don't think he would like seeing my boner when he goes to shake my hand when its time to go either

from tyler: sucks for you

from tyler: just like me :)

from tyler: get it? bc i suck for you?

from josh: we're supposed to have a romantic walk on the beach tonight after dinner stop getting me turned on

from tyler: the beach is lame what if i get sand in my ass just come let me suck you off already

from josh: my meeting isn't over for another six and a half hours

from tyler: fine ill just go shopping

from tyler: at the sex toy shop a block over

(an: low-key short chapter but oh well)