18

tyler's point of view again

as we're watching tv on his couch, i zone in and out, slipping slowly into littlespace.

josh seems to notice my silence and kisses the top of my head. "you alright, ty?"

"'m small," i cuddle further into his side, slightly embarrassed.

"dont hide. there's no reason to be shy. its just me," he reassures me, and i scoot away from him a little. "do you want to play a game?"

i nod, a wide smile plastering over my face. "yeah! wan' play game!"

he smiles back at me. "okay. how about hide and seek?"

i nod vigorously and he laughs.

"okay. ill close my eyes and count," he takes a pillow from beside him and buries his face in it.

i jump off the couch and run around, trying to find somewhere to hide. i eventually decide on hiding in his closet. i leave the door cracked open a little so i can see when he comes by.

"ready or not, here i come!" he calls out from the living room and i hold my hand over my mouth so my giggles are muffled.

i hear josh wandering around his apartment, looking for me.

silly daddy. he'll never find me here.

the door to his bedroom opens and i hold my breath. if im really quiet, he definitely wont ever find me.

"hmm, i wonder where my baby boy is," he talks to himself and walks around the room. "is he... under the bed?"

i watch from the crack in the door as he bends down to look under his bed.

"no. hm, is he... in my closet?"

my heart pounds in my chest and i move as far back from the door as i can, but he still sees me when he opens the door.

"there you are! i looked everywhere for you!" he takes my hands and helps me up, pressing a quick kiss to my cheek. "do you want to count now?"

i shake my head. "no. i wan' try and hide again."

"okay, one more time," he smiles and goes back to the living room, burying his face in the same pillow.

this time i opt for hiding in the bathtub, behind the closed shower curtain.

"ready or not, here i come," he calls out the six words again and i clamp my hands over my mouth once more.

i hear him walk around, attempting to find me.

"is he under the table? hm, nope," his footsteps echo from the kitchen to his bedroom again. "is he in the closet again? no."

the bathroom is the only room left for him to check, and i get antsy.

"hm. well, maybe i should give up and just take a shower," he pulls back the shower curtain and gasps. "there you are! you're so good at this game! i thought id lost you forever," he smiles wide and i giggle.

"no, i was here the whole time!" i continue laughing and then tug on his hand. "can we keep playing?"

josh pulls his phone out of his pocket and checks the time. "baby, you have work stuff tomorrow. we should sleep soon."

i shake my head. "not sleepy. work is icky. don' wan' go," i stomp my foot on the ground. "not gon' do it."

josh raises one eyebrow at me. "tyler."

"joshua," i cross my arms over my chest. "don' wanna work tomorrow."

he pulls me into a hug, but i dont return it. i leave my arms crossed.

"tyler, baby, you know you have to work tomorrow. please come lay with me," his voice is the perfect in between of soft and stern my arms drop to my sides.

"okay."

we lay next to each other under the covers, and josh is holding me.

"josh?" i whisper his name, unsure of his consciousness.

"yes?"

"is it alright that i-i call you d-daddy? a-are you actually, like, o-okay with that?" my words are quiet, barely audible.

"if thats what you're comfortable with, love."

his reaction is much calmer than i expected it to be.

"now go to sleep."

(an: hi im not going to tag her but my friend hannah makes my heart bust a nut shes so sweet and i LOVE her)