17

still tyler's point of view

after our conversation, josh drives me home on his motorcycle, which i still haven't decided is more dangerous or sexy. but when he parks, i dont get off.

"we're here, hun," he turns back to look at me.

"i don't want to go," i sigh and kiss the side of his neck. "lets just go back to your house. your bed is more comfortable."

he smiles and nods. "okay then. but do you want to pack anything? dont you work tomorrow?"

"no, im closed tomorrow. i just have a few interviews in the afternoon."

he nods again. "alright. my place it is."

he pulls out of my apartment complex and i tighten my grip around his waist. i kiss the side of his neck again and then bury my face into his shoulder.

the ride is quick, and we're back inside his apartment within fifteen minutes of leaving mine.

i sit on his couch and kick my shoes off. he puts his things away and then gets us both a drink from the fridge.

he comes back with two cans of redbull and sets them on the coffee table. "ill be right back. im going to change," he kisses my cheek and disappears down the hall. he returns shortly after in sweatpants and a t-shirt.

he sits next to me and turns his tv on. a rerun of some sitcom comes on, and he drapes his arm over my shoulder.

i turn and look up at him. "j-josh?"

"yes, love? you alright?" he looks at me with concern and i blush.

"um, well, i-i was, um-"

"hey, its okay. take a deep breath, slow down. what're you worried about?" he puts his hand on my knee and i blush a deeper red.

"w-well," i swallow hard, "earlier today, you, um... you never got to, um, you know... so, i-i was wondering if i could help you like you, um, helped me...? and i know this is at my pace, a-and im the one who said, um, we should go slow o-or whatever, but-"

josh smiles warmly at me and presses a lingering kiss to my lips. "you dont have to do that, tyler. you dont owe me anything."

"i know," i look down at his hand on my leg. "i want to. i-i want to make you feel as good as you make me feel."

instead of replying, he kisses me again, this time more than once, his lips moving slowly with mine. i get lost in the feeling, letting his tongue slip into my mouth for a second.

he moves his hand to grip my waist and pull me into his lap. he pulls away for a moment and looks at me. "don't you worry about me, baby," he presses me into his chest in an attempt to hug me as best he can in our position. "lets just cuddle, yeah?"

i nod and bury my face in the crook of his neck. part of me wants to be insecure and think that he doesnt want me to return the favor because he doesn't find me attractive, but i know logically that has to be far from true considering that he had my dick in his mouth earlier.

"so, you have interviews tomorrow?" he speaks up, rubbing his hand over my back.

"mhm. i need more employees. i think jennas going to apply," i mention her name and he hums.

"she seems really nice. i like her," he kisses the top of my head. "how many more people do you need?"

"i dont know. two or three, i guess."

"good luck."

"ill need it."

(an: this used to be smut but now its not also why am i so bad at ending chapters)