44

josh's point of view

NSFW WARNING

when i get home, i change into some comfy clothes and then sit on the bed, leaving my laptop open to netflix beside me.

however, my thoughts wander and my mind drifts to tyler.

i pull out my phone and text him asking him to call me when he can.

he does just that a few minutes later and my phone rings.

"hey," i answer with a smile on my face, glad to be talking to him already.

"hey, j. you okay?" his voice comes through the speakers soft and warm.

"that rhymed. you should be a rapper," i laugh a little at my comment. "but yeah, im okay. just wanted to talk to you."

"aw. well im here. what do you want to talk about?"

"i dont know. i didn't think that far ahead," i close my laptop and move to lay on my back.

"well, what are you doing?" he giggles a little at his attempt to make conversation. he's so adorable.

"laying in bed. i was watching netflix but i turned it off to talk to you," i tell him. "what are you doing?"

"also laying in bed," he sighs. "its really uncomfortable. i wish you were here."

"why would i go there if its uncomfortable? if anything, you should come here," i reply, thinking about just what we would be doing if we did happen to be in the same room...

id probably be lying next to him, kissing his neck and laughing quietly when he squirms and tells me to stop because we're in his parents' house.

"josh?" he says my name and im brought back to reality, where im alone in bed instead.

"what?"

"i just asked what you want for christmas since we're shopping soon. are you sure youre okay?" he asks, sounding slightly concerned.

"im fine. i was just thinking about you," i admit, trying to ignore the fact that i can feel myself getting hard under my sweatpants.

"oh? thinking about what?" his voice is a little quieter now, and i figure hes caught on to just what im thinking

"how much i want to kiss you. i want to kiss you all over. wanna make you feel good," my words are raspier now and he lets out an almost inaudible whine.

"i want to make you feel good too," he whispers. "i-i could get on my knees and-and suck you off."

i close my eyes, slightly unsure of what's happening. "are we doing this?"

"what?"

"are we going to have phone sex right now?" i ask, making sure hes comfortable before we go any further.

"i-i guess so," he replies quietly. "d-does that mean i can t-touch myself?"

"in your parents' house. naughty little boy, arent you?" i rest the phone on my shoulder and pull down my pants.

"can i please?" he repeats his question and i start to palm myself through my boxers.

"go ahead, babe," i take a deep breath when i hear him moan very, very quietly. "cant be too loud. don't want anyone to hear."

"i know, but i-it feels, mmm, it-it feels so good already."

"tell me what youre doing, love."

"i-im touching myself," there's some shuffling and then a gasp. "and-and fingering myself," he tells me. "b-but i wish it was you. you're so much better at this than me. know just how to touch me."