27

josh's point of view

i sit on tyler's bed, watching as he stares at himself in the mirror, pouting at his appearance and the outfit he's decided to wear to this party.

he woke up with a headache and a hard-on, both of which have remained on and off all day.

i stand up and hug him from behind, pressing a soft kiss to the back of his neck. "ty, you look fine, baby."

"i dont want to look fine. i want to look really good. you always look so nice and i look like crap. i want you to be proud to date me, you know? i want you to want to show me off," he blushes and looks down at his carpet. "you look so good. i just look... lame."

i reach forward and tilt his head up to look at himself. "tyler, look at yourself. no matter what you wear," i pause and kiss his neck, "you always look amazing," i let my hand slide down his chest and to his crotch. "so pretty."

he whines quietly and leans back against me, his head tilting back against my shoulder.

"no. look at yourself," i say, my voice low as i continue to palm him through his jeans, "look at how sexy you are."

he struggles to keep his eyes open as i suck gently on his neck. "j-josh."

"hmm?" i put more pressure to his bulge and he grabs my wrist tightly.

"nn, youre gonna ruin my pants," he whines, "it took me forever to pick an outfit. i-i don't wanna have to start over."

i chuckle a little and step away from him. "youre beautiful, baby boy. remember that, okay?"

his cheeks are flushed bright red and his pupils are dilated. "o-okay."

"now, cmon. lets go."

"i can't," he sits on the bed and flops backwards, closing his eyes.

i sit next to him and let myself flop down next to him. "why not? are you okay?"

"yeah," he mumbles. "i just have to wait a second to, um... you know. calm down."

i burst into giggles and stand up. "take your time."

we do eventually make it to the party, and tyler grips my hand tightly when he knocks on the door.

ryan answers the door in a mesh shirt and tight black pants. "hey! come on in," he opens the door wider.

tyler and i make our way to the kitchen, and i see stephani pouring herself a drink.

"stephani?" i call her name and she turns around.

"josh!" she smiles and walks over to me, hugging me tightly. "hi! who's this?" she asks me this even though she already knows the answer.

"this is my beautiful boyfriend, tyler," i squeeze his hand and he nods, blushing at my compliment.

"nice to meet you," he smiles politely.

"you, too! you work with ryan, right? at that cafe?" she takes a sip of her drink.

"yeah. i, uh, own it actually," he shrugs.

he doesn't like talking about his business. he doesn't want anyone to think he's bragging.

"thats awesome!" she takes another sip. "oh, do you guys want drinks?"

"do you want a drink, love?" i squeeze tylers hand again, because i know he needs reassurance in situations like this. he gets anxious easily. i tend to do the same, but with tyler next to me looking so good its hard to remember anyone else is there at all.

"yeah, sure."

stephani pours us both a drink of some sort and we both take our cups with quiet thank you's and she disappears into the crowded living room.

"is jenna here?" i let go of tyler's hand and lean against the wall behind me.

"i dont know," he takes a swig of his drink and it leaves his lips stained red.

i set my cup down on the counter and open my arms for him. he sets his cup down beside mine and leans into my chest.

"are you okay?" i whisper and kiss his forehead.

"yeah," he clears his throat. "i, um, im just not much at parties. i dont dance until im drunk," he giggles.

"me neither," i smile at his statement and he pulls away from me to pick up his cup.

"chug it, fresher," he hands me my cup as well and then chugs the rest of his down.

i follow his lead and after a few more cups and some conversation, tyler decides he's ready to dance.

he tugs on my hands with a smile. "come onnnn. come dance with me."

i down whats left in my cup and follow him. we dance clumsily in ryan's living room.

"youre so pretty," i mumble into his ear as he sways against me.

he leans back and grinds against me a little and even though i cant see his face, i know he's smiling. "so ive heard."

i grip his hips and turn him to face me. "im so lucky."

"no. im the lucky one," he leans closer and kisses me. his mouth tastes like cherries and vodka.

"i love you," i speak into his lips and he smiles.

"i love you. lemme suck you off in the bathroom," he giggles and presses a kiss to my neck.

"nooo, you're drunk," i pull away a little and he pouts.

"so are you," he whines. "lemme suck you off."

"i love you," i lean my forehead against his and smile softly. "but you know i cant do that."

"you're too good," he shakes his head and takes my hand, leading me back to the kitchen. "are you ready to go?"

"if you are," i nod and grab one of the bottles of water sitting on the counter. i take a sip and pass it to him. "ill call an uber."

he nods and takes a large drink of the water. "okay."

-

when we get back to my apartment, tyler immediately finds his way to my room and strips his clothes off and then goes to my bathroom. i hear the shower turn on.

"tyler, you okay?" i lean against the doorway.

he pokes his head out from behind the shower curtain. "if you're not going to me off, im going to get myself off."

i sigh and make my way back to my bedroom, changing into my sweatpants. i lay on my bed and scroll through my phone. after a few minutes, i hear soft whines coming from the shower.

my face flushes and i close my eyes.

his moans filter through to my room and i sigh.

he knows im not comfortable with doing anything sexual with him while either of us are intoxicated, but he sure is making it harder for me. literally.

his noises grow louder as he comes closer to his climax and i bite my lip, pressing my hand to my crotch in hopes i can simply will my boner to go away.

when he finishes and returns to my room with a towel wrapped around his waist and his cheeks flushed, he doesn't make eye contact. he opens my dresser and takes a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. he changes into my clothes and then lays next to me, pulling the covers up to his chin.

"goodnight."

(an: this ended in a weird place oops)