Chapter Fifty-Nine | Second World

Start from the beginning

Crying out, fingers twisted in Ryoichi's hair, Hisaya felt the familiar pleasure of a strong climax. His entire lower body enjoying the sensation of something akin to faint prickles of pins and needles. But as it quickly faded, so did the strength keeping him up.

Ryoichi kept his mouth in place for a short time after, and when he eventually pulled back, there was only a slight remnant of Hisaya's essence left behind. But even that wouldn't go to waste, as the older man ran a thumb across the corner of his mouth and flicked his tongue across it.

Hisaya smiled, shaking his head whilst panting. "That's not good for you." He revealed to his lover who rested his chin on Hisaya's bare thigh, looking up at him.

Ryoichi gave a boyish grin, "How could anything that comes from you, be bad for me?" He wondered to Hisaya's scepticism. And the Alpha laughed at the young man's expression, and shrugged, "Besides, I couldn't let it go in the pool."

Rolling his eyes, Hisaya grabbed one of the glasses of wine and offered it to the man. Who took it, and had a few sips. "Hm," he cocked his head, "It somewhat pales in comparison-" Hisaya went bright red and brought his foot up and nudged the man in the chest.

Ryoichi dramatically flew back before 'sinking into the depths'. Hisaya took his time, even having a sip of his own drink before pushing off the ledge to join his melodramatic partner. Though his legs felt a little looser, still recovering from what had happened only some moments ago, Hisaya managed to propel himself over to Ryoichi, who was seated patiently at the bottom. But when he spotted Hisaya getting nearer, he dramatically sprawled out like a starfish and closed his eyes.

What a menace, Hisaya thought, and when he got close enough he stopped swimming and let himself sink until he was on top of the princess. As there was a certain issue with doing such a scene under the water- such as the lack of oxygen, Ryoichi came alert as soon as Hisaya arrived.

He pressed their lips together, but it was far from a lovely kiss since both would rather not have water going in their mouths. After closed lips brushed against closed lips, Ryoichi wrapped an arm around Hisaya and kicked off the floor of the pool. They shot up and as they breached, Ryoichi took in a dramatic breath with a loud gasp.

"Oh, you saved me!" He declared.

Hisaya scoffed but didn't hide the amusement on his face. Instead he wrapped his arms around his lover who was treading water for them both, and leant close to his ear. After a few whispers, Ryoichi's playful expression morphed into a more serious one. He eagerly got them to the shallow-end of the pool, to where he was able to touch the ground, and propped Hisaya against his chest.

As soon as gravity started to reemerge, Hisaya realised that his older partner had no intention of putting him down, so he fixed himself to make it easier for the man. With each step that he took, leaving the water, the more intoxicated the pair swiftly became as their scents were no longer submerged.

Ryoichi moved carefully, making sure to dry his feet on a towel so he wouldn't slip, whilst Hisaya was in his own little daze. His attention was transfixed on a droplet of water that steadily ran down Ryoichi's throat. Just before it reached the man's shoulder, he caught it with his tongue. But now that he was so close, the man's warming, mature scent permeating through the light smell of chlorine, Hisaya's breathing grew heavier.

Ryoichi was acutely aware of every sound, so he hastened his pace until they reached the bedroom. He kicked the door shut behind them and marched over to the bed. Hisaya whined when he had to eventually detach from Ryoichi, who set him down carefully.

Ryoichi watched his clingy lover become pouty, and he gave a breath of a laugh. "Baby, let me get a towel to dry you off so you don't get ill." Hisaya lightly protested when the man made his way over to the en-suite. He had been left, on his back on the bed in a position a baby would be in when having their nappy changed.