Chapter Fifty-Nine | Second World

[ 59 ]

The room was shrouded in silence, steam rising from the heated pool and making the surroundings hazy. If you didn't know where to look, you would have missed the pair that were in the water. And when leaning closer, only then could you hear the gentle sounds of water trickling.

This came as the droplets trickled down the bare skin of Ryōichi and Hisaya's bodies. They were entangled in each other, legs entwined under the water, Hisaya's back against the side of the pool with Ryōichi's larger frame leaning over him. A few glasses of expensive wine down, the pair were devouring one another's mouths, the odd gentle moan or grunt getting lost in the steam.

Ryōichi kept a hand fixed on the side of the pool, and the other was wrapped around his lover. His hand ventured down from the middle of Hisaya's back, to fix under the soft cheeks of his behind. He used the position to his advantage as he propped Hisaya higher up, their tongues twirling more vigorously as a result.

Hisaya wrapped his arms around Ryōichi's broad shoulders. He was clinging onto the larger man, but far from cared what it might look like, he couldn't get enough of how tasty the other man was. As a result of Ryōichi's hand finding its way down south, Hisaya slowly brought his legs up and around the man's waist. Locking his feet, one over the other, behind the man, he enjoyed the comfort of the new position. But as they were naked, and with him parting his legs even further, Ryōichi's groin met even more snugly.

Bombarded with elements that filled all of his senses, Hisaya felt lightheaded. Perhaps it was the alcohol, or the temperature of the pool, but his mind was freely wandering as if he had taken some sort of drug. When he parted from his older lover's lips, with a gasp, his chest quickly rose and fell.

Being propped up, his chest was above the water, his pinkish buds hardened. Ryōichi, who also took a moment to catch his breath, ran his dark eyes over the tantalising Omega who was coming apart in his arms. He wanted to see more, and the possessive thought echoed.

There was a slight ledge between the pool and the glass wall surrounding them, and Hisaya was propped up on there. He was taken by surprise, but through heavy pants he watched Ryoichi take control, and was happy to oblige. His thighs were further parted, his left leg being hitched over the Alpha's shoulder as he remained in the water, at the edge, in front of him. The position meant that Hisaya gradually slipped down from his upright position into a slouch.

And Ryoichi opted to take the direct route, instead of explaining what he intended to do, his tongue which Hisaya had been previously enjoying, now encased his arousal. The size of it, which Hisaya had once grumbled around, was now entirely beneficial as Ryoichi didn't have to push himself far in order to take him in whole. Which would have been an entirely different matter if their roles were reversed.

Hisaya kept one hand by his side, to keep himself stable, and the other fixed into Ryoichi's hair. The man's tongue ran right up from the hilt, and when he reached the tip he pulled back, flicking his tongue across the head before pecking it and taking it in whole once again.

Hisaya's thighs quivered at the feeling, his lips parted as he expressed his pleasure. His back pressed against the cold glass, whilst his erection was devoured by a warm, wet mouth. From the mixture of sensations, Hisaya couldn't help but moan sultrily over and over.

His already flushed cheeks grew crimson at the awareness of how close he was to climaxing. He hadn't had many opportunities to pleasure himself in this world, so he knew he wouldn't last too long- especially with his lover's talented tongue and lips doing as well as they were.

His toes curled, his back arching as he panted Ryoichi's name. The man heard him, that was for certain, as he flattened his tongue and bobbed his head in a way that took Hisaya's length to the back of his throat.