Chapter 12

The next morning, I got to sleep in some since I was not at work. Freddie had left his number on my desk so I could call him if i needed him. He also left a note that he had recorded some of the melodies we made yesterday. I squealed with excitement once I saw it. I couldn't believe that he actually used some of the melodies we made into real  songs!! I just couldn't believe it. 

I went downstairs and Mom was making breakfast. "Hey sorry for all the craziness last night." She said sincerely while as she she flipped a pancake. I nodded. "It's okay." I said. "I know you're my mom and it's your job to knock some sense into me." I laughed. "But please do trust me more." Mom nodded. "I understand sweetheart." There was a silence until she came in with, "So how was that kiss?" She asked playfully. I rolled my eyes with a smile and slapped eggs onto my plate. She's always trying to get the details.

After I ate, I went over to Freddie's studio after calling him about it. They were playing their instruments with a very familiar sound until I walked in. "Maria!! You're here!" Freddie said loudly while quickly snapping at the boys to stop playing. Roger jumped and threw his drum sticks in the middle of the floor like they were infected or  something then screamed like a little girl. I laughed. Brian pulled off his guitar and placed it on the stand. John did the same with his bass. 

I placed my bag down and relaxed in a chair. I actually felt comfortable because I wasn't in a uniform. Freddie came over and kissed my cheek. Brian signed in awe with a smile. "They are quite adorable." Brian said. John looked at him with headphones on and nodded.  This made me feel so happy that his friends accepted us together. I guess he was right. It is like a big family in here.