Part 36: Family dinner 2

He looks so cute, it's not normal. "Get dressed stupid haha" Marcus said laughing. "Come with me" you said. Your mom looks at you with a smirk. "To tell him something mom!" You said while Marcus is walking to the stairs. "Uhuh haha okay the food is ready about 30 minutes" your mom said looking at her watch. "Okay Love you" you said

You go upstairs and walks to your room. You were walking around like this:

You entered your room and he asked "so you wanted me to come over so fast as possible?" He asked with a smirk face

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

You entered your room and he asked "so you wanted me to come over so fast as possible?" He asked with a smirk face. "Baby stop talking and put it in me" you said while you two lay down on the bed. He is laying on top of you. Those words makes him so horny. He goes down and takes of your short. You take of your shirt. Your only in underwear right now because you didn't have an bra on. He stood up and looks at you. "Oef mommy you look so good right now, I wanna fuck your life out of you!" He said while taking of his shirt. While he is leaning forwards he is taking of his pants of to. You two are in underwear but not anymore. Before you know his underwear is gone. His dick is already hard he is bigger than normal. He takes of your underwear and goes down on you. Your on the side of the bed and half-laying, half-sitting and he is on his knees. He starts to finger you and lick you at the same time. He is doing so good.

~Lia's thoughts~
I'm so glad i'm not on my period anymore. He is doing it so good, he is using his whole toung and lick every part of my pussy. It's so good omg. I wanna feel this all day long gosh🤤

He is grabbin your innerthigh and rubbing your clit. It feels so damn good but then he stops and pushes you so you lay down on the side of the bed. He is standing and he is grabbing your legs and hold them high. Your naked on the side of your bed while Marcus Gunnarsen is looking at your pussy like he is going to destroy it.