Chapter 9: Love makes blind

You walked to school and whaited outside for Marcus. The bell ringed and you were shaking. Marcus came outside alone and run up to you and cried. He hugged you so tight. "I'm so so sprry Lia, i'll never ever do that to you again!! I promise. I'm such an asshole why did I do that. Omg I'm a horrible boyfriend" he said while crying and cutting of the hug. "It doesn't matter, I get it. Your famous and you don't want people to know you have a girlfriend beause they will hate on me, I know everything babe." You told him and he looked shoked. "How do you know that? That's the truth by the way, but how?" Marcus asked with a weird face. "Martinus told me, I was at your house." You said and came closer to him. "Ooh I get it, can we go home now so I can make it good to you" he said with a smirk face.

~Marcus thoughts~
I want her so bad. I want to kiss her so i'm about to do that. She is my girlfriends so why not? And I don't care if somebody sees me because I love my girl!

He came closer and kissed me softle on my lips. He lift me and turned around and put me on the floor. "I love you my princess" Marcus said with a blushing face. "I love you too Marcus". You both walked to his house and when yoy came there he opend the door and looked at you with a smirk.