Chapter 10: Make it good

You both walked in to his house and he yelled "HELLO?? Anyone home???!". Nobody anwsered. He smirked again and took my hand and go to his room. We entered his room and he puched me on his bed. He closed the door and took of his shirt. His wild hair and his body makes you horny in 1 second. He lays above you and start to grind. He is looking at you like he wanted to fuck you so hard like *Gosh*. He took off your shirt and your pants. You in your underwear and he in his boxer. Marcus looked at your body and said "Oef baby I want to look at you like this all day long, your so fucking hot". Those words make you want him even more. You kiss him and he takes of your bra and also his boxer and your underwear. Your both naked. He lays above you and you feel his warm body. He shaved btw so it's so soft everywere like.. everywere. His dick is already very hard but you are not wet enough. So he goes down and goes up and down with finger. He slowly put his vinger in your pussy. He is koving his vinger in and out and he is so good at it.

~Marcus thoughts~
Omg she is so hot and her pussy is so tight. I want to fuck her but I don't have any condoms here. I want to do it without them but I don't know if she wants that to.

He slowly takes his finger out of your pussy and start to lick you. His toung is going up and down and in your pussy. He is so good at it. He is sucking on your lips and grapping your legs while doing it. You almost come but that can't be happening.