Chapter 24: New start

I fell asleep while the movie was still playing but at the end. The movie ended it I was leaning against Marcus and Martinus was going to the toilet. "Bro i'm about to pee in my pants" Martinus said while grabbing his dick. "Go to the toilet then! Bro what are you doing hahaha" Marcus said while punching him and martinus stood up and go to the toilet.

~Marcus thoughts~
What are stupid brother I have... Lia is so beautiful and the candals are almost dying and the light was red. She lays in her Calvin klein underwear and a sweater of me. She is so sexy and cute at the same time I can handle it.

I slowly woke up because Martinus was flushing the toilet. I opend my eyes and I saw Marcus watching me with a really cute face like he wanted to squish me. My head was laying on his lap and he was softly playing with my hair. "Bro's we need to go to bed because i'm tired and you both are getting horny so i'm upstairs!" Martinus said while walking on the stairs on his way to Marcus room to play fifa. "Yea Bro were coming about 5 minutes" Marcus responded. "K" Tinus said and walked upstairs.

~Lia's thoughts~
He is so handsome. His hair is wild and he is sweating because it's really warm out here.

You stood up and sit on his lab. "Oeh baby? What are you doing? Your getting wild?" He said while grabbing my ass.