Part 25: Another time

He kisses you and gives kisses in your neck. He is so hot you can't handle it anymore. "Should we go upstairs" he said with a smirk. "Yes please" you said. You both go upstairs and he is walking is behind you and looks at your ass the whole time. "Marcus I can see your looking at my ass" you said. He looks shocked and said " How did you know?" . " I can feel it" you said. " you know what you can feel to?" Marcus said while grabbing your waist. You are already in his room. "Can you feel this?" He asked while pushing you against the wall and goes with his hand down. "Yea babe (moaning) I can feel that" you said while touching his neck. But shit I'm on my peroid, I can't do nothing!! "Fuck Marcus, I forgot to tell you I'm on my period" you said while making a sad face.

~Marcus thoughts~
Shit why now!! I'm so horny and she looks so hot. WHYY🥵. But okay Maybe about a week. How am I supposed to not fuck her. Haha Fuckkk.

"Maybe next week babe?" Marcus asked. "Yes please haha" you anwsered. You both go to the bed. You were kissing and making out but not doing anything sexual. ( you know haha). He cuts of the kiss and looks at you with a smirk. " But babe, girls have their periods but boys don't have any" He said with a smirk and looking down to his dick. "You want me to suck your dick?" You said. "Well actually.." he responded.

~lia's thoughts~
I'm scared, I never did it! Maybe I'm doing it wrong or to fast or to slow!! Maybe it goes wrong. But I really want it, why is he always looking hot!!