Part 32: Shower time 2

He is going into the shower and stands behind you. "Marcus you don't know how much I want you to fuck me" you said while making him horny. "Say it again mommy" Marcus responded. "I want you to fu.." you said but Marcus cuts it of with kissing you and breathing heavly in your neck. A little moan came out of your mouth. He grabs your waist and turns you around so your facing the wall. He leans you forwards so your in a like doggy position. He starts to finger you. He slowly goes in your his finger and in and out. He is grabbing your ass and it feels so good what he is doing. He is going faster and harder but when your about to come, he stops. "Why Marcus, whyyy" you said. "I want you to come when I'm in you" he said while putting his dick inside you. It is so big and so warm. The warm water is falling down on your body's.

~Lia's thoughts~
It feels so damn good, his dick is so hard. Should I give him a blowjob like I did yesterday?

He goes faster but it hurts a little. Fuck that it's too good. He stops and goes down on you. He turn you around so he is facing your pussy. He starts to finger it again and licks it. He is eating you like he never did. You grab his hair and said "Marcus I don't want you to get blood all over your face". He looks up and already have blood in his face. He stood up and wash it off. "I don't care mommy, I can clean it off" he said and goes down on you again.

~Marcus thoughts~
Blood? In the shower? I litterly don't give a fuck. I can wash it of right when i'm done.

He goes faster and faster. He is using his whole toung. You came because he is doing it so fucking good. After that he stood up and clean himself. So do you. Then you heard someone is tryna open the door. "Oh sorry I didn't know you where fucking in the shower" Martinus said while walking away. You both laughed so hard and crying because of that. You both got out of the shower and get dressed.