chapter thirty-three

--Kanai--

"Lets not be bitches and lets fight like men", Danger said.

Ray and Roc threw the guns across the room and we also did. I ran towards Ray jumping in the air onto his back. Danger ran towards Roc.

I pulled Ray back keeping him in a chokehold position. He used his elbow to elbow me in my side, viciously. I fell off of him and onto the floor. I got up and we began fist fighting. I matrixed a punched tipping him making him drop to the floor. I kicked him in the stomach viciously, until I was pushed by Roc.

I fell back onto my butt, and Roc helped Ray up. Ray pulled out a gun and pointed it towards me. I ran towards it and pushed the gun up as he pulled the trigger. I punched him in the stomach then kicked him where the sun don't shine, he crouched down, and I grabbed the gun from him. I shot Roc multiple times and began walking over to Jacob before my hair was pulled backwards. The gun flew out of my hand and I fell backwards. I was kicked in the face by some timberlands. I grabbed the foot and bit Ray's ankle. He yelped in pain and tried to push me back down when I got up. I then pushed my hair out of my face.

"Like I basically said before", I said pointing the gun at him. "Dont fuck with someone more trained than you", I said he looked up to me and I let bullets fly through the air as I shot Ray. He fell to the floor and I turned to Jacob. He looked as if he had something to say, all he did was look at the desk. I ran over to it searching in the drawers for something, I don't know what but I have to look. In the bottom drawer under a bunch of papers were a grenade.

I pulled it out of the drawer and walked downstairs with Danger. I ran into Autumn walking up the stairs with a gun. "The car is in the front", she said.

"Kay, I just have something to do real quick", i said holding the grenade up for her to see.

"Oh...", she said nodding.

Her and Danger ran out the house into the car. I began walking slowly behind them towards the door so I could throw it in. Before I could get to the door, I heard a large amount of footsteps behind me. I slowly turned around and the SWAT team was behind me with these clear shields, and guns aiming at me. Jacob pushed through the crowd and then backed up against them when he saw the bomb I had in my hand.

"Whats going on?", he asked.

"Why are you asking me?",I asked him.

"Kanai you should just turn yourself in, its over you've been caught", Jacob said.

"Why would I do that Jacob?! Hmm? We have a son I have to live for and a kids on the way!", I screamed at him.

"Kana-", I cut him off

"Just shut up Jacob!", I screamed at him.

"Sir, you're making it worse than better", One of the guards said to Jacob. Jacob looked at the guard and rolled his eyes at the guard.

"Jacob you're just like Khalil, just he didn't get this far.", I said putting the granade safety pin to my teeth than pulling it.

I threw it in the middle of the SWAT team crowd and I began running out the house and across the street to the car. I watched the front of the house blow up. I walked over to the side of car where Javier is and I picked him up before I got in the car.

"Daddy", Javier said with his arms out. I turned around to see Jacob standing behind me.

"Where are you going?', he asked crying and bleeding. I thought he was dead.

"Away, forever", I said trying not to cry.

"No! Your not going to take my son away from me! Please", Jacob pleaded.

"I wouldn't want my child in the hands of a bad influence", I said talking about him turning on me. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Well am I going to see yall again.", he asked

"Probably, but until then.", I said grabbed a recorder out of the back seat and pressed record. "Say bye-bye to Daddy", I said to Javier making sure the recorder got everything. Javier said bye waved at Jacob, " I love you", I said into the recorder, pressing the stop button and threw it towards Jacob. He caught it and looked at me.

"I am Kekipi, and I will always be her, yes a cold-hearted bitch", I said slamming the door and Phoenix slammed on the gas speedway past speed limit. I looked at Javier and he was playing with a bear I didn't get him.

"Who gave this to you baby?", I asked him.

"lani", he said playing with the teddy bear . I nodded and let him continue to play with it.

"I love you Javier", I said.

"Lub you too mommy", he said smiling.

Sequel will be up soon!!!!

How did you feel about the whole book?!!!!!