chapter twenty-seven

---Kanai---

Walked around the pool with Javier in my hands and as I walked deeper into the shallow end he became more wild and tried to get out of my grip but, that only made me grip onto his little body even more. I'm so paranoid about him, like he's so wild, I'm scared he's going to kill himself. I turned around once I passed the 4ft sign on the side of the pool. I walked out and gave him to August, so she can watch him in the baby pool. August is my most trusted person on earth, I trust her more than I trust Jacob. I got back into the pool and I dived into the deep in.

Once I came to the surface, I felt a large amount of water splash me which caused me to wipe my face again. I looked around to see Jacob coming to the surface. He pushed his hair back and looked at me smiling. I swam towards the shallow end till I could touch the floor of the pool. I turned around to see Jacob swimming  towards me. I tried to run, but being in water I didn't go as fast as Jacob.

Jacob pulled me by my waist towards the other side of the pool. He pushed me against the edge and put his hands on the sides blocking my way. I crossed my arms. "I'm sorry", he said. I rolled my eyes at him and turned my head so we didn't have eye contact. "I was to horny to try to put one on", he said. "And you could have taken plan B", he said. I my shot my head towards him and furrowed my eye brows.

"Jacob what you don't know about Plan B is that, the shit has to be taken 72 hours after.", I rolled my eyes at his dumb ass, as he said oh.

"Yea", I said trying to push him aside. "Move".

"Not until you accept my apology", he said smiling, does this nigga think I'm playing.

"Jacob, if you don't-", he cut me off by kissing neck, tickling my neck with his tongue. I stopped trying to push him and just stood there. He kissed up to my chin then he pecked my lips.

"You're really horny aren't you", I said smirking, He raised one eyebrow. "Fine", I said rolling my eyes. I turned  towards Javier who was still playing with his toys and Autumn not minding us any attention. I turned towards Jacob, who was staring at me. "Nigga you a creep, staring at me", I said

"You're beautiful", he whispered and began kissing my collar bone. I smirked a sarcastic smirk.

"Nigga, you thirsty! Drink the pool water damn!", I yelled at him.

"I'm serious", he looked up to me. I could tell he was studying my features. I studied his. And for 5 minutes we stared at each other making silly faces until Javier began crying. He looked at me and stopped.

"Mama", he said with his arms out. I picked him up and he stopped crying.

"Really?", Autumn said smiling. "He was just crying in my hands, how does it make a difference in yours?", She asked.

"Maybe because, hmm uh I'm his mother or its cause he doesn't like you", I said smiling. Autumn glared at me an I laughed at her.

I handed him to Jacob and began walking out of the water. "Kanai! Jacob being thirsty", Autumn yelled. I turned around and Jacob tried to turn his head so it seemed like I didn't see him.

"He's always thirsty", I said smiling. "Watch Javier, Autumn your coming with me.", I said.

"Ugh why?", she asked.

"Fine stay here, and get darker", I said walking away.

"Okay, Okay, I'm coming", she said. Grabbing her stuff and coming with me. We began walking to the house till I was stopped by a familiar face. "Hey Craig!", Autumn yelled waving at him. He turned his head and smiled till he saw me and his face was full of annoyance, but I could tell he was trying to hid it. He walked over to us slowing down when he got closer.

"Hey do you guys know where Jacob is?", he asked.

"He's-", I cut her off.

"At the pool", I said bluntly glaring at Craig. He thanked me and nervously walked away. I rolled my eyes. Once we got inside I began packing my stuff and Javier's, for the road trip Jacob decided to plan for me to "relax". Yea OK, he's just horny like his usual self.

Once Jacob got back I dropped Javier and Autumn at her house. Autumns my main bitch aka best friend. (picture on the side)

"Here take him", I said as she opened the door. She laughed and grabbed Javier.

"I still cant believe you had him with THEE Jacob Perez", she said going to sit on the couch.

"He ain't all that you think trust and believe me", I said making my "the struggle is real" face.

"Oh really", she said sarcastically, while rubbing Javier's head.

"He's not a cat, stop", I said looking at her like a weirdo.

"I'm sorry he's just so adorable", she said kissing him making him laugh.

"You can have him, if you want", I said jokingly.

"Nah, I don't wanna deal craziness.", she said. "look at my house, its no child proof", she said as i looked around at all the glass her dad had at his house.

"If you put all the glass away it would be." I said. She rolled her eyes and shooed me away and turned her attention to Javier. I left her house leaving $200 on the table.

I went home and Jacob was putting our bags in the trunk of his car. Oh yea, I got a car. A Nissan GT-R, in black. Not the best car I could have gotten but I have a child. I got out and walked over the him. I slapped his butt. He bumped his head trying to sit up straight. I laughed as he ran after me in the parking lot. I tripped over air and fell to the ground. How do you trip over air?

He pulled me up and laughed. I pouted and walked away from him towards the car. "Hey- oh shit!", he said pushing my hair back.

"What?", I asked panicked.

"Your bleeding", he said looking nervous. I looked in the window of the car to see that under my eye there was a huge hole in my skin that was so far deep you could almost see the tissue. The fall didnt even feel that bad. I began panicking.

"Go get a band aid or something.", I said lightly touching the blood.

"What the fuck is a band aid going to do for you?!", he yelled at me.

"At least it will patch something up!", I yelled back at him,

"No your going to need stitches!", he said.

"Ugh!", I screamed at him.

This chapter boring sorry, next chapter will be more interesting.