chapter twenty-four

---Jacob---

I felt around the bed trying to find Kanai, I found her body and cuddled up against her, her hair was in my face so I decided to smell her beautiful aroma. I couldn't smell her scent, I shot my eyes open once I realized this wasn't her, a pounding headache instantly started. I sat up and turned the body so I could see the female's face. I jumped out of bed once I saw Ailani. I looked in the dresser mirror to see that my hair is all sweated out. I began pacing back and fourth trying to figure out how Ailani got me in the bed.

I stopped pacing and instantly remembered what she told me. I couldn't had gotten her pregnant, I used a condom. So, she could be cheating on me. But what if Ailani was lying to me? But it makes since on how she could be pregnant. Her weird cravings, the big sweaters she wears to hide her belly, and the excuse she got from Kayla talking about a 10 month break off of training.

But what about the dress she was wearing to the club? She looked like she had a little belly. Probably 2 months, but we haven't had sex in 4 months. She's either cheating on me or she's not pregnant.

I grabbed my clothes off of the floor and threw them on. I searched my pockets and found my keys but not my phone. I looked at my watch and the time said 11am. I shrugged my shoulder and  Ailani woke up and smiled while stretching.

"Hey Ja-", I cut her off by slamming the door closed.

I walked down the hall and into the huge empty club. I walked out of the club and my car was still in the same parking spot. I got into my car and drove home. I'm literally shaking right now. I don't know what Kanai is going to say about this, or if she already knows.

Once I got in the house I skipped every other step running up them. There was a box on the outside of my door that was filled with my belongings that were in Kanai's room. I walked over to Kanai's room and hesitated to knock, I decided to just open the door. She was sitting on the window seat, with her hair in a messy bun and her head in her hands, she was crying. I slowly walked over to her and rubbed her back.

"Ray I told you I don't want to be bothered!", she screamed. I took my hand off of her back and put my hands in my pockets.

"Its Jacob", I said nervously. She looked at me and pushed me away from her. "You wanna talk?", I asked rubbing the back of my neck

"Not to you", she mumbled rudely.

"Oh you know? Kanai she-", She cut me off by throwing her phone at me. I caught it and looked at the screen, it was on our texts messages.

NaiLovesPie: Hey, where are you??? I need someone to cuddle with!!!! -Sent at 9:30am

PapiJay: Aye about that cuddling shit, it gotta stop its annoying. Ailani fucked me last night and being me, I took it. Who wouldn't? Anyways I'm cutting you off I need sometime to be a single man, until I get with your sister. Sorry but not sorry! Lol -Sent at 11:30am

I left at 11am and I remember forgetting my phone. Ailani has it, and I know it. Who breaks up with someone over text, that's childish and I knew this bitch thought I was sexy but I didn't think she would fuck with my relationship! I don't even exactly  know if we used a condom.

I looked up to her to see that she was waiting on my to be done reading it. She snatched her phone away from me and turned it off. She continued to looked out of the window.

"What a childish way to break up with someone and fuck her sister", she calmly said.

"Nai I didn't send this, I had left the club at-", she cut me off