chapter sixteen

I looked at him like he was crazy, I turned my head towards everyone and my gun was snatched out of my hand. I snatched my attention towards the instructor as he pointed my own  gun at me. I stared at him with hatred because he won our argument and took my gun.

"Do it", I said with a twitch in my nose. He pointed the gun over to the other students telling me to line up with them. "You dont know how much I would love to do that but, I would like to keep my job", he said while I walked over to the other students and stood in the line next to Phoenix and Danger. "Thats what I thought", I said under my breathe.

"Today we will be working on gun aims", he said admiring my gun. "Nice gun", he said to me. This nigga sound like Tony Montana. I did a pity smile and nodded. "Line up", he said. We lined up like elementary kids and walked to the gun shooting room, then  went to our assigned  stations, when I got to mine Mr.Tony MontanaSoundingAss comes up behind me and gets close to my ear. "Next time don't try to show off in front of your friends", he said putting my gun down at the same time.

" I wasn't trying to show off for anyone", I said with a death glare in my eyes. This nigga had the nerve to laugh. "Yea sure, Kekipi,we know your that girl who killed many people this year, sop thinking your a boss before you get tossed", he said walking out of my station.

He demonstrated how to shoot a gun on a student "that's what happens when you don't pay attention. Kekipi", he said pointing me out. I rolled my eyes and picked my gun up. I started shooting and the bullets weren't hitting the middle like how I have my gun positioned. I looked at my gun and then put put both of my hands on the sides of the gun then pulling the trigger. Even worse. How come I can shoot a person but not this damn target?

"Kanai go to Kayla's office!", I heard my name being called on the intercom  and I let my arm hang to my side  while the gun was in my hand. I walked out of my station  and down the aile full of shooting stations. I opened the door and walked towards Kayla's office. I walked in and sat down.

"Jacob has a new chip", she said not taking her eyes off of her computer. I'm still confused about this chip shit. "What does that have to do with me?", I asked feeling irritated.

"Mr. Rivera said you need help with shooting", she said. I groaned loudly realizing where she was going with this. "So the chip looked like this", she said holding up this small pill like structure. "You have the same one, But Jacobs is more powerful. The chip is so he would be more tough on you when training", she said. "Any questions?", she asked. "Yes, why does Jacob have to train me?", I asked. "he volunteered". My confusion face turned into a blank stare I got up and made my way towards the door. "Go to the Black Gym", she yelled as I walked out of her Office. As I walked down the hallway I let the trigger guard swing around my index finger.

I walked in and Jacob was standing against the black gym walls on his phone. He looked up and put it away. "Ready to work?", he asked. "Yea, I guess", I said raising my eyebrows and scratching my scalp. "OK first, when you point your gun towards the target you have to make sure your shoulder, arm, and wrist are lined up. Also-", I cut his annoying ass off. "I know how to shoot a gun", I said lifting my gun towards the target. "See your holding it wrong", he walked over to me and stood behind me, one hand on my waist and the other right next to my arm straitening my wrist. "See now shoot", I pulled the trigger and it made it right in the middle of the target.

Being that it was Jacob I booty bumped him away from me. He laughed and booty bumped me back. I think its his jeans or the way he walks because this nigga got some booty and hips. I fell to the ground and he laughed at me. I laughed then got back up leaving my gun on the floor, I tackled him to the ground and sat on his stomach. "You have a big butt ya know", I said crossing my arms. "I know, its cause I'm bootylicious", he said laughing.