chapter thirty-two

(Dont forget these girls have silencers on their guns)

We walked towards the kitchen, more guards from before were in the kitchen eating and laughing. I ran back to the other room and grabbed four of the guards Umarex Steel Storm Tactical BB Guns . I handed two to Danger and I have two. We walked in the kitchen from different doors, getting a few guards attention.

"Hello mother fuckers", we both said at the same time and began shooting all of the guards at once, so much blood flew threw the air it excited me. Yea, it excited me.

A boy dressed in regular attire walked in after our scene and looked at us as if he saw a ghost. He wasnt armed with anything because he would had pulled it out and tried to shoot. I pulled him by his collar and I slammed him against the refridgerator.

"Wheres Ray?", I asked him.

"Please dont kill me", he said turning his head away from me.

"Why would that be the first thing you say to someone who has no emotion when it comes to killing, besides excitement", I growled at him.

"He's in the meeting room on the other side of the house", he very quickly said

"Take me there", I said pointing the gun at him.

"W-what?", he asked nervously.

"You heard me, take me to Rayan", I said cocking my regular gun at him

"Okay, Okay fine!", he said with his hands up in surrender. He led us upstairs, down 4 different hallways and we came across more than enough guards, every time we shot a guard this lil nigga would jump. He took me to a mini hallway then stopped walking.

"Keep going", I whispered.

"The door is right there", he said pointing to the door. The door began to open and we split to the side of the longer hallway where the person who was coming out wouldn't see us. I pulled the boy with me.

"Craig, I don't know where she is", I heard a voice say.

"Find her!", he yelled.

I turned from the corner and I pointed the gun at Craig and slowly walking over to him. He turned towards me and I instantly shot him and the guard he was talking to. Wait, if these guards are wearing all black why isn't that boy wearing any black. I walked back to him and looked at his clothes. I then looked at him.

"Elijah?!", I whispered.

"What?", he asked.

"Why aren't you wearing what everyone else is wearing?", I asked him.

"Because I don't have to", he said. I rolled my eyes and shot him. I swung the doors open to Ray's office. Ray, Roc, Jacob, and 10 guards looked up at me. Guards instantly rose there guns.

"Don't shoot", Ray said making the guards put their guns down. "Hey Kanai", he said. I looked at Danger and rolled my eyes. We shot the guards instantly with the BB guns, I left my pistol in my back pocket. Roc and Ray had their guns loaded and pointed at us. Guess we are going to have to make a mess..

--Autumn--

I was about to shit my pants, I was that scared. We walked up to Ailani's door and Phoenix busted the door open before I was ready. Javier was in her hands and she held him.

He was sleep.

She put her finger to her mouth, slowly setting Javier in a crib she had in her room. She turned to us and began shooting. We ran behind things and tried to shoot her. I heard a dink close to me and I instantly went under the bed.

I look over to the side Phoenix is on and I see her wrestling with Ailani. I got from under the bed on the other side and I looked at them wrestling. I walked over to them bumping something on the ground. I looked down and it was a gun, Ailani was trying to reach for it. I kicked it back and she looked up at me. I slowly rose my gun toward her face.

"Fuck yo-", I cut her off by the sound of my gun going off and the powerful bullet enter her forehead. She fell to the side and Phoenix got up. She smiled at me as I shot Ailani five more times.

"Aye you should join the-", I cut her off.

"No", I said putting my hand up in her face. I grabbed Javier and we quietly ran to the garage to get a car.

One more chapter I think...