chapter seven

4 months later (I know huge time skip)

I slowly tip toed to his door, I opened the door a little making sure it didn't make a sound. I clutched harder onto the pillow, peeping into the room. I opened the door wide enough for me to fit in. I tip toed towards him, slowly climbing onto his bed. I sat on his waist and took the covers off from over his head slowly. His hair was all over his face. I pushed it back out of his face and he moved a little to get comfortable but didn't realize I was on him. I swung the pillow above my head and hit him with it multiple times yelling his name. He sat up hugging my yelling what multiple times as if I was in trouble.

"Happy Birthday", I yelled back at him, climbing off of his lap. He climbed out of the bed with a pillow and ran towards me, I grabbed the pillow and he hit me first, we had a aggressive pillow fight before the zipper just happened to find its way to my eye when he hit me with the pillow. I rubbed my eye simply and it became worse. It started burning, like pepper spray to the eye. I ran towards his bathroom and turned on the sink water, I put my eye under it and sigh in relief.

"I'm so sorry Nai", he said handing me a towel. "Eh its ok, I would have killed you but its your birthday, so I'll do it tomorrow", I said as his eyes got wider. "I kid, I kid", I say in my Dracula voice, he smirked and I looked down at his body realizing he doesn't have a shirt on, just boxers.

"You like what you see?", he asked me, snapping me out of my staring. "Uh, no", I said walking around him to avoid that awkwardness that happening. I walked into his room running to his bed. I looked at the time and it was 3am. I got comfortable and just slightly closed my eyes.

---

"Happy Birthday Jacob!!", Everyone yelled. I jumped up and began swinging.

"Nai! Calm down!", Jacob grabbed my arms before I hit someone.

"Aye you ready for tonight?!", Rayan said.

"What's happening tonight?", I asked laying back onto the bed.

"Why does it matter?", Elijah said with an attitude. Ever since Ive been here he's had a problem with me. Why, I dont know honestly.

"So does anyone want to tell me what's happening tonight?", I asked smiling and sitting on the bed. "We are going to the strip club", Rayan said

"Ooh I wanna go"

"Uh no, boys only"

"Why?"

"You dont see girls in the strip club unless their on the pole"

" I see girls there all the time throwing money so I dont know what your talking about". I crossed my arms as everyone looked like they were questioning me. "I used to go to strip clubs oso very often.

"Fine, you can go" he rolled his eyes.

"On your period or nah?" I laughed.

---

"This is why we don't bring girls!", Elijah yelled.

"Shut the fuck up!", I came downstairs in one of my new favorite party dress. It was a white body-con dress with cutouts on the sides. Since I had gotten my credit card with my money on it, i recently purchased white Christian louboutins.

We walked to the car and Jacob grabbed my hand making sure I sat next to him. When we had walked to the car I realized how short I was to these boys. They were huge, I feel like a midget compared to them. I had sat in the middle of Chresanto and Jacob, while Ray drove, with EJ next to him, to a Club/strip club called "KVNG".

"We need some music, get us pumped", I reaching over the console and plugged my phone into the AUX. I chose BBHMM x Rihanna.

I started singing to the music using my hands to express the lyrics. I stopped for a split second to see everyone looking at me, Chresanto actually looked up from his phone. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders.