chapter thirteen

"Get them!", Tatiana yelled at the top of her lungs. Now it was time to finish what I started. I slowly walked over to Tatiana. "Round 2", she smiled and came at me like a wild cat. I blocked her by kicking her in the face. She guarded her face and fell to the ground. I laughed at her and she looked up at me mad and she had the bottom of my shoe print on her face right where I kicked her. I laughed again and she bit my ankle. "Ahhhhh!", I screamed. I pulled her off of my ankle by her hair and I punched her multiple times. I pulled my gun out and shot her multiple times. I turned towards the door and realized that everyone had stopped what they were doing and looked at me. "Kanai we weren't suppose to kill her", Rayan said. I put my hand over my mouth realizing how much trouble I was in. I laughed at him and pulled out my gun and shot the rest of her boys.

168

"Clearly um, I don't give a fuck", I said quoting Ptaf "Boss Ass Bitch". I walked towards the van and everyone followed. My Aunt Keisha volunteered to drive because I'm a "reckless driver". I looked at everyone, who were bloody and ripped clothes. I screamed at the top of my lungs after counting everyone here. "We forgot Jacob!", I screamed while she swerved. We pulled back up to the building and Jacob was panicking looking around. "Come on Bitch", I yelled at him while he turned around and looked pissed off. He finally got in the car and we drove off towards the house once again. It was silent and I hate silence especially awkward silence. I decided to break it.

"Ray how are you on a higher level than Roc", I asked

"Age difference", he said tiredly

"How, your older than me and I'm on a higher level", I said. He shrugged his shoulders.

We got home and everyone went to their room, I slowly made my way thinking about random things. I opened the door to my bedroom and lplopped down on  my bed taking a small nap.

I woke up the next day and realized I didn't take a shower. I went to the bathroom and started the shower stripped my clothes off and hopped in the steaming hot water. I came out wrapped in a towel and realized Jacob was looking at my CDs. "What the hell are you doing in here?!", I yelled at him. He turned towards me, looked me up and down then smirked. Nasty boy.

"Just looking at some CD's I want to steal from you or should I say my Nirviana Cd YOU stole from me", he said. I made sure my towel was secure and I ran towards him and tried to take my CDs from him. He turned his body so that I was forced to climb onto his back and take my CDs. I got down and ran towards my bed being in a fetial position trying to guard my CDs. He came towards me and tickled my sides. I laughed trying to still guard me CDs. "Jacob stop! Stop!", I laughed and screamed at him. "Give me back my Nirviana CD", he yelled back.

"No!", I screamed. "Then I'm not stopping", he said tickling me all over. I kicked him playfully and he pulled my leg. I fell off my bed, when he let go of my leg I tried to crawl for it. He got it and held it up. I pretended to cry which fooled him. He hugged me and I took the CD and ran into my closet locking the door. I laughed while he banged on the door. He stopped and I put the Cd down and started changing. I put on some sweats and a tanktop. I put the Cd in my bra. I walked out of the closet slowly and Jacob pounced on me. I fell to the griund with him on top of me. He looked at me then got up and looked in the closet. I got up and sat on the bed. He came back out and looked like a confused puppy. He came towards me and dug into my bra and got the CD with no problem.

"Thanks for keeping it warm and your boobs are squishy", he said I hit him and he laughed. "Get that pussy Jacob!", Rayan yelled between the walls. I got up and walked into Rayans room where his head was against the wall. I screamed in his ear and he got up and ran after me. I closed my door and locked it I slowly backed away from it not taking my eyes off of it. I bumped into Jacob and he screamed. I pulled his hair and he stopped screaming. Rayan was banging on the door, he stopped when he heard Jacob scream. "Jacob, my man, you getting pussy or nah?", he asked

I swung the door open and was about to punch Rayan, but the doorbell rang. I looked at Ray. "Nuh uh! I aint getting it! You know what happened last time!", he said. Chresanto answered the door and 2 police officers asked to come in. He let them in.