CHAPTER 41

"Why can't I stay home with Dad and Levi?" demanded Vicky standing by the door with her arms crossed.

"Because you, unlike Levi, do not have a doctor's pass." said Axky from the sofa. He didn't like saying no to Vicky. But Paula was at work and he really needed Vicky to leave.

"I want to stay and help." said Vicky immediately. "I could fake a fever---"

"You can help when you come home from school." said Axky firmly. "Besides, at least one of you needs to have enough notes, considering neither of you use your joint study lessons to actually study."

"Ugh!" said Vicky in frustration and gave up the fight. It was obvious they were going to discuss some top secret, guy-to-guy interesting stuff and wouldn't tell her.

Levi rolled his eyes. The old man was at it again.

"How many times do I have to tell you?" he said when Vicky had stomped out with her bag. "We haven't had sex."

Axky winced when Levi denied the possibility of having physical relations with his daughter. Vicky was supposed to stay a virgin forever.

"I was young once." said Axky philosophically after taking the arguably bigger sandwich with more filling. He rejoiced as he saw the look of disnay on Levi's face.

"Yes, I bet that was a very long time ago." muttered Levi biting into the smaller half of the turkey sandwich. It tasted heavenly. To be honest, with a wife who cooked like that, it was incredible how Axky wasn't any fatter.

"I know how you boys think." said Axky narrowing his eyes to look at Levi suspiciously.

"Well you must have been a very horny teenager because that is not how I think." retorted Levi.

"You don't?" demanded Axky taking a large bite to make a point and consequently being unable to speak because the food filled his mouth.

"Look, Old Man." said Levi with a sigh. "If I wanted to get laid, I could. But I want it to be special and Vicky and I are going to wait. So chill."

"But young boys have needs." stressed Axky handing Levi a root beer so he could start on his actual beer.

"I know." said Levi taking a sip and relishing the taste. "That's why we have porn."

Axky choked on his sandwich and had to drink most of his beer to clear his throat. What a waste.

"Right." he said gruffly. "Let's talk about Walters then."

Levi turned grim at once and Axky almost felt sorry for bringing up his name. However, this had to be done.

"He's in Hotel Cristina." said Axky reading through the latest email on his phone as Levi powered up a laptop.

"Is he...alone?" asked Levi quietly, his eyes closing. He knew the answer to the question. And even though Gavin was nothing like a father to him, not even a distant relative, it still pained him to think of ho terrible the man was. Levi hated to believe he was that man's son. Sometimes, he wished if he scrubbed his skin enough, he could be someone new. Someone who didn't share his father's surname, someone who didn't look like him.

He had learned his lesson about revenge however. He would never risk everything he had for that horrible man ever again. He would bring him to justice and he would forget about him. Yes that is what he would do.

"We have photographs." said Axky showing Levi CCTV footage of Gavin entering the hotel with two blonde busty women.

Levi gritted his teeth and nodded. "What do we do now?"