Eight.

'The love of my life is turning to anonymous. So now you're a stranger that I don't wanna miss."

-Faded.

Three days. It has been exactly three days since that date with the famous Zachary Gorgon and so far nothing has changed.

She's still the broken woman and the news between them remains the same. In fact the only thing that the date with Zachary maliciously did was to add fuel to the burning fire.

A picture of them was taken when they were at the restaurant. He hasn't called nor texted and if ego serves her well, he should be the one to call.

Deciding to take matters to her own hands, she tracks Dan's location and find out exactly where he is. A club.

She contemplated on whether or not she should go. A stronger feeling urged her to go- to go to the love of her life- but a smaller part of her wanted her to stay. Relax, and think things through. Why? She wouldn't know and she wasn't going to sit and figure it out.

Because the agility of time is behind her abilities and she's not going to sit and wait for something she's not sure is going to happen!

The poor girl chanted 'nothing will go wrong' the whole devastating drive. Shutting her car door, she walks to the entrance of the bar. There was a long line, but with the right amount of money, she managed to elude it and just stalked in.

It didn't take long to find him. He was seated next to a girl who, looked a tad like her. Albeit her skin was pale and Leigh had her natural tan.

The girl had brown coffee eyes, full lips appreciated with a black lipstick, she looked feckless, just like her and she had blonde her- just like her. Isn't that odd?

She made her way towards them and sat at his opposite. She hated the closeness between the bogus woman and him but she composed herself.

"Hi, Dan." She greets him, averting her attention only at him. He acknowledged her presence by smirking. If she was at her right mind, she'd think perhaps he wanted her to be here. As if there's a show he has for her to witness.

"Can we, talk?" She clears her throat. "Please."

"And why, should we do that?" He hooks his hand around the almost identical woman. The urge to curse at him for his immature behavior was there but she ignored it. Just as she was about to answer, he speaks again. Mocking her. "Did Mr billionaire break your heart my dear Lei? Did he discard you like a useless," He pauses searching for the right word. He's drunk. "Like a useless microchip? And figure, hey, maybe Daniel will take me back. After all I do have him at the palm of my hand and he'll do anything for me. Anything!" He slurs. All the words just rushed out of his mouth without much of a second thought. "Can we be civil about this, please. Hear what I have say." Leaning on his chair, he grins, with his eyes moving to his lady for the night.

He gives Leigh a playful grin and turns to kiss his woman. It hurt- it cut deep into her heart. But she deserves it. Hell, she deserves it and more. She wanted to avert her gaze yet she couldn't. He wanted her to witness so that's exactly what she did. He saw the look on her face and that was enough for him to be proud. It's hurting her just as the picture did to him. Great, he thinks to himself.

Daniel stood up, leading the way outside.

"What do you want Leigh?" Upon reaching an almost vacant site he speaks, his face showing how slightly annoyed he is but she ignored it. "I- I, wanted to tell you that I'm sorry-" Dan shook his head vigorously, as if he's fighting a war- should he believe her or not? He wanted to say something but she stopped him.