Six.

'I wanna be alone. Alone with you does that make sense? I wanna steal your soul, and hide you in my treasure chest."

-Hostage.

With a bunch of flowers at his company, Zachary knocks on Leigh's apartment door. On the second knock, Mary opens up with a scowl on her face.

Greeting her is her handsome boss.

"Mr Gordon, welcome." She opens the door for him to enter. "Thank you." Glancing around he didn't find anything out of order- in fact the apartment is quite modern and clean. The smell of lavender and fresh wine entered his nostrils and he couldn't help but suck in a deep breath.

Somehow he knew more of it covers Leigh.

"Hi, I'm Mary." She extends her hand for him to shake. He takes it, smiling at her. "Pleased to meet you. Call me Zach."

"Very well." She then throws herself on the couch yelling Leigh's name. "Leigh!"

The music stops, "What?"

"Turn off Maroon 5 and go to your date!" He cocks his head watches her come from the kitchen with what looks like an annoyed frown on her face. They look at each other- Leigh was quick to raise a brow in confusion.

Flowers for what? She asked herself. Her dear friend was on the couch, watching them both in amusement.

The fact that Leigh had on ripped boyfriend jeans, vans skaters and a cardigan didn't disappoint him a bit. In fact, he liked that she didn't try, but still looks beautiful.

"I told her to wear a dress, she refused." Mary yells breaking their staring contest. It was irking, seeing the look Zachary gave Leigh and she returned it with a frown.

"Your beauty can't be concealed bella."

"Its not a date and shut the fuck up!" He hands her the flowers he had. "Thanks... I'll put them in-"

Mary gets up from the couch, hurting herself in the process. The pain was too much but it didn't stop her from leaping her way to grab the flowers, "You'll be late, let me do it for you."

"Are you kicking me out of my own apartment?" She questions.

"Yeah now byee!" She excitedly chants.

He hands his hand out for her to take, she stared at it and moved pass him. This isn't a date, she repeatedly stated like a mantra. However that didn't stop Zachary from trying to contact her body. He placed his hand firmly on her back, guiding her to the car.

During the whole drowning drive, no one dared utter a word. Zachary had his gaze directed at the road and Leigh was too occupied with her phone. He was aware of the insanely killing aura but he didn't even put on some music to ease the mood.

After an entire hour of a drive with him, he pulls up in an elegant restaurant that is shaped like a boat. Odd! She frowns, taking in the view. She abruptly takes off her seatbelt, seeing that she was about go open the door, Zachary covers her left hand with his. She felt tingles coursing through her and her stomach churned in excitement. This is the exact reason she has been avoiding any contact with him. It made her mind mist in questions, and not the inviting ones. He opened the door for her and gave her his arm to take- he hoped, he prayed that she accepts it this time only. And she did.