Five

'And I ain't seen nothing like you.
The way you light up every room tonight, so easily.
And I have moved mountains babe just to stumble into your good grace.
And I, still can't believe.'

-Tightrope.

The world stopped rotating the moment their eyes locked. She is the enigma he pleads to know and he's the epitome of mystery.

Here she stands in front of the man who pried in her life in a matter of seconds. Taking in her image with no shame, he blinks- thinking maybe the universe is toying with him. But the woman statues in front of him- lost in an ocean of her own thoughts.

Departing his cordial thoughts, he clears his throat to catch her attention. She looks at him and he gestures to sit on the chair.

So many questions stormed his mind yet he couldn't bring himself to ask any. He was enthralled by the view in front of him. Unlike the day they first met- her clothes are worn in appreciation this time around. Hugging what the Lord has given. He could only look at the woman he had the chance to encounter and stole a kiss from. She is everything the internet says, and more.

"Hello." She greets looking directly into his eyes. In an act of shock- and probably a feeling of being disrespected, he raises a questioning brow at her. No woman has ever dared look at his eyes, unless they're having sex, but there's something about her that he couldn't quite figure out. Maybe it was the colour of her eyes that draws him to her. "Good morning." As if she was expecting a non formal reply, Leigh rolls her eyes. They look at each other straight in the eyes- no one daring to break the hefty silence. He was oddly enjoying looking at her- she is a masterpiece after all. Leigh on the other hand wanted nothing to do with the man at her opposite.

With a small sigh, she pulls out a magazine from her bag. Putting it on the table she speaks: "Well, Zach, Zachary. Its nice to meet you? I guess." It had a roll of sarcasm which he chose to ignored. "I'm quite certain you are aware of this entire scandal occurring." He nods for her to continue. "My name's Leigh, and that." She points at the woman woman on the picture, "Is me." He chuckles dryly with his eyes fixed on the image in front of the both of them, almost as if he's reminiscing. "A three year old can also say that."

"Excuse me?" She raises an exasperated brow. Was he indirectly insulting her? He leans back on his chair with an impassive face. "I meant to say- the photographer of that picture captured your face perfectly."

"Riigghhht..." He looks at her taken aback by her presence. He knew she'd probably see the picture- from whichever corner in earth she was at. What he had no idea, or better yet had not taken in mind was that maybe she resides at New York. Now taking in the reasons to her visit- his face becomes void of any emotions. Women love fame and men like him can give it to them. Which he has done already- hence her presence in front of him. "What can I assist you with beautiful?" Releasing a breath she didn't know she had stored in- she shifts uncomfortably in her seat.

The cold air which greeted her when she entered has become hot all of a sudden. He raises a confused brow at the woman.

Zachary has seen women, had been with a few of them but none managed to awaken a curious feeling within him. The type of curiosity that makes you want to know every detail about them. Not even the one he's with.