Four.

'Your eyes are so intimidating.
My heart is pounding but
Its just a conversation..'

-Take Your Time.

Waking up with a hangover is not a delightful way to start the day. After throwing up and taking a refreshing shower- she steps out to take a look at her image from the mirror. She was a wretch. Stepping into her room, the smell of eggs hit her nostrils- causing her stomach to report hunger.

She wraps her wet hair by a towel and put on a robe.

Walking down the stairs, she couldn't help but wish last night events were nothing but a dream and Dan is downstairs. Entering the kitchen, disappointment fills her. Sadly, the one who's dreaming in daylight is her. Mary is making breakfast, dancing to Train's Soul sister.

"Hey soul sister." She speaks with her voice up due to the volume of Mary's music. Sitting across her, she rubs her throbbing temples to ease the pain. The music was pushing her back to her misery.  "Hello." Mary chuckles looking at her, she cut the music off. Opening the fridge, she takes a glass of smoothie she probably made. "You look awful. Drink this, for your headache." Looking at it- she frowns. It looked awful- but Mary never disappoints. It indeed tasted good- too good you'd deny it was made by a female studying IT. But her love for vodka paints a vivid picture. All this knowledge is for herself.

"Thanks Mar." She sighs and looks at her with the warmest smile she could offer at the moment. "I'm your bestfriend. No need to thank me." Sitting across her- she hands her plate with sweet food to indulge. "Now eat." She nods rolling her eyes at the ordering tone she gave.

Held captive by her taunting thoughts, Leigh didn't even notice that she's been playing with her food instead of eating. Mary sat there with a worried look- staring at her while she's in deep thoughts. Getting tired of watching her zoned out she snaps her fingers to get her attention but its no use. She hops off her chair to yells at her ear: Back to earth woman!

"The hell!" Mary's sudden voice causes her to react wildly- she falls to the floor on her back. "Owe! What was that for?" She whines.

"I've been outche speaking to myself while you play with MY food..." Mary roars. Getting back on her feet she ignores the pain from her downfall. Staring back at her untouched breakfast, she growls. "Is me going there a good idea..." She asks herself but Mary thought it was directed to her- just as she was about to answer she proceeds; "I can't help this nagging feeling within me, you know. I wanna do this, for Dan. But... I feel like something bad is going happen." She's the epitome of jinx. The wry feeling bought back malicious memories from the past. She knows that there's no escape from the past. Her demons left her for a bit- gave her priceless joy but they never really left her side. They were always watching, waiting for her to make an incorrect move and its daunting because that move has been made. It may not be at fault- but it doesn't change the fact that it has been made. "Do you want to?" Mary grabs her attention. Without much thoughts, she nods. "Then do it."

With furrowed eyebrows she nods. She grabbed a bacon from her plate and threw it all in her mouth. Silenced engulfs her once  again- greeting her with negative thoughts. It was a sight she couldn't avert her gaze from, she had to think of all the outcomes. The bad burdens the good- she wasn't going to let Venus leave her in such misery.

"Can you chew properly." Mary hisses. The irking part's that her words fell to a woman in a trance. Her hand was programmed to grab a toast but Mary pulled the plate towards her with an annoyed glare. "Heyy, what's your problem."