28: Airport

"Jimin?" I said as I stepped into the house and kicking off my shoes

"Jimin?" I said as I stepped into the house and kicking off my shoes. "Jimin?"

I saw a paper at the kitchen table and picked it up.

Jaeseong's asleep. I'm heading to the airport, going to live with one of my friends. My flight leaves at 12:00 am. I hope Jaeseong won't get mad at me... I'm truly sorry for leaving him like this. And I hope you're happy.

The spare key was next to it.

Grabbing my bag and jacket, my legs moved on its own out the door, closing it behind me.

I called a taxi and tried to get to the airport as fast as I can, through the traffic. 11:30. I'm still stuck in the traffic but I know we're halfway there.

I tried dialling his number multiple times but he wouldn't pick up. I called Eunji if she can look out for Jaeseong and she said yes.

What am I doing? It's 11 pm and I'm rushing to the airport for some guy... Some guy I really love.

Michael's words came to my head: Go Y/n. How sad would Jaeseong be? I know you really love him.

11:45 and I see the airport. I see the building, I see airplanes. The taxi can't get to the door. I give him cash and ran until I reached inside.

My eyes roamed around the crowded area. I finally see him and he's second till he enters the gates.

"JIMIN!" I called out and ran as close as I can. It got a bit quiet. He didn't hear me.

"JIMIN! I WANT TO MARRY YOU!" He finally heard. His eyes are wide and now I'm embarrassed as almost everyone in this section watched me. He was a couple meters away from me.

"Jimin. I want to marry you. Please don't go. I want us, I want you to be Jaeseong's father and I want you to live with me. Please don't go." My eyes watered. "I love you..."

It was now really quiet. He looked at me like he was scared for me. He knew I don't like situations like this, where there are lots of people.

"Where's your jacket Y/n? Put it on." He walked out of the line with his bags, dropped them and pulled me into him. The crowd awed, some were even taking videos. "It's cold you know that?"

I chuckled into his arms, still sniffling into his shoulders.

He got onto his knees and pulled out the box again. "Will you marry me Kim Y/n?"

I nodded, "Yes. Yes."

The crowd clapped and cheered.

"Come home." I said and he took an extra sweater to wrap around my shivering body. I am cold. We both walked out with his arm around my waist.