16: Rain

jimin's pov

jimin's pov

"Hey Jimin. We need to talk."

I heard Eunji entering the house and got up; my hands in my pj's pockets.

"Yes, we do." I wasn't angry, just a but disappointed. What happened to all the 'i want to stay with you forever' ?

"Let's sit... Please." We are now both sitting at the dinner table.

"Jimin, Do you truly love me?" She asked.

I will always say yes but I know that I don't truly.

"Yes."

"I want to tell you the truth. You don't deserve to be treated badly." She paused. "You're a good guy Jimin and I did love you for some time now, I really did but our parents arranged us together and during that time I had to break off a relationship."

"And that guy, he was the one?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm losing feelings for you Jimin."

Though I was too, but it still hurt. I loved her... a lot. We did go through a lot together. 6 years.

"I'm sorry Jimin."

It stung, everything hurt.

"I will leave." She said getting up.

I got up. "No, stay. I'll go. Get the papers by tomorrow."

She hugged me but I just stood there. She let go and I went to our shared bedroom and started to pack up.

. . .

your pov

It was raining. I opened the door and picked up the black trash bag. I ran out in the rain and tossed the black bag into the biggest garbage bin.

Turning back, I saw someone sitting by the streets in front of Eunji's house. I walked closer seeing Jimin sitting there, drowning in the rain. I was hesitant. I didn't know what to do; bring him in or what?

"Jimin?" I called out and walked up to him, leaving some space between us. The rain only seems to get heavier.

He looked up at me.

"Come inside." I said. "You're gonna get sick out here, just come in."

He didn't decline the offer and stood up and we ran back inside.

We stood on the shoe mat and I squeezed out the water from my soaked hair.

"Thank you Y/n."

I nodded. "You can take a shower; extra towels are on the rack.

He left his wet bags on the mat and took out some clothes, digging deep into the middle to get the half dried clothes.

He nodded and headed upstairs.

I went upstairs and dried myself then changed out my clothes and started to clean the mess downstairs.

Once I put all Jimin's clothes into the laundry I made tea for two.

I put in the tea bags and microwave some leftovers. He walked down the stairs.

"I... Uhm hope you're okay with Jasmine and some leftovers." I said.

I don't know why he's still in my house. I should've left him but I couldn't.

He nodded. "Don't you want to shower?"

"I can manage. I'll do that tonight. Come eat."

He sat and I got up to wash the dishes; my back facing him.

"I'm sorry." I said randomly.

Stupid stupid.

He didn't say anything.

I turned off the sink and sat at the table, taking a sip of my tea.

"She told me she lost feelings for me..." His soft honey-like voice spoke.

I nodded. "I know." I barely whisper. "I don't have a spare bedroom but you can sleep in mine. I will sleep with Jaeseong."

He shook his head.

"It's okay Jimin."

I still don't want to get too close to him, I don't like how he didn't tell me anything but I felt bad and I wanted to help him.

"Eat and we can talk tomorrow."

He nodded.

I headed upstairs to Jaeseong's room. He was quietly reading a book. I smiled and sat beside him kissing him on the head.

"How's your book baby?"

"It's so good!"

"Mm. You want something to eat? A snack?"

He nodded and we both headed downstairs.

"Jimin!!!"

Jimin turned around when he heard Jaeseong and he instantly smiled.

"Hello Jaeseong! What have you been doing?"

"Reading."

While they have their conversation, I made Jaeseong's favourite snack: bananas, strawberries, peanut butter, and nutella.

I always thought his snack was so cute, it was mine after all; I decided to eat with him.

I sat with them both and we continued to talk with no awkwardness.

This is how it was suppose to be.